2

Dipper's POV

I woke up to Mabel looking down at me.
"Woah! What the heck!" I shouted, knocking her off me.
"Mabel! What the?"
Mabel, instead of responding to me, was rolling on the floor laughing. I got suspicious.
"What did you do?" I demanded.
"Whatever do you mean?" She said with fake innocence. I knew she was up to something. I sent her a glare, then put my hands up to my face and my fingers brushed something unfamiliar. It took me a second to process what it was but I figured it out. I jumped off the bed and rushed to stand in front of the bedroom mirror. I had stickers stuck all over my face.
"Great," I grumbled. "Thanks Mabes," she just continued laughing while I attempted to pull the stickers off.

Mabel's POV

Ha, Dipper's really cute when she's mad. It's really funny as well when she makes grumpy little sighs.
"Sorry Dipping sauce," I giggled.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever," she said with a frown. "Let's just get dressed and have some breakfast," With that Dip dab raced into the bathroom.
"Hey! No fair!" I yelled banging on the door.
"Revenge!" Was the muffled shout through the door. After what felt like an age, which I spent seeing how much glitter I could put in my shoe, Dipper stepped out of the bathroom. She looked, adorable! Dip dab was wearing denim shorts, an orange t-shirt, her blue body warmer and her signature hat.
"You're so cute!" I squealed, then thought, maybe some glitter would finish it off? Before I could proceed with that plan, Dipping Sauce had already raced out of the room.

Dipper's POV

After breakfast, which was mainly small talk and Mabel trying to stick rainbow stickers on Stan, I decided I would go out searching. Searching for who knows what, especially since Weirdmageddon. I walked into the forest and passed Bill's statue. In a strange and unexplainable way, I kinda miss him. I know that sounds weird but he made life more... I don't know, fun, adventurous and yeah dangerous. But it spiced things up when it was dull.

I stopped walking. What the heck am I even saying?
I ignored the self asked question and stepped out into a clearing. It was gorgeous. Wild flowers were everywhere and I could even hear the sound of rushing water nearby, indicating a stream or river. It was breath taking. I found a boulder further in the field and sat down, lifting out the journal. I kept it because you never know what you're​ going to find. I marked the place down on the map I had sketched then decided to look for the stream. I could probably paddle in it, I thought.

When I found the stream, which wasn't too​ far away, I was about to take my shoes off when I heard a gunshot.