5

Dipper's POV

I head downstairs and see Wendy, pretty as usual. "Hey, have you seen Mabel?"
Wendy looked up from the magazine she was reading.
"Yeah, she left awhile ago, yelling something about getting glitter for Waddles or something," she replied with a grin. "So heads up incase you wake up some morning head to toe in glitter."

I smiled then said I was going out for a walk and would be out for most of the day. I stepped out into the warm air and made my way to the edge of the forest, going past Bill's statue. I stopped and looked back at it. The stone was covered in cracks and moss, the arm still stretched out, waiting, daring, you to shake it's hand. I glanced round then said to myself, "If only you could help me with the monsters," then grabbed Statue Bill's hand.

A blue light suddenly glowed from the eye of the statue. I took a quick step back as my arm was engulfed in what looked like blue electricity. "What the hell!?" I yelled out. My arm was on fire with pain and the electricity was flashing all around my body. I fell to the ground convulsing. I tried to scream but no sound would come out. The pain grew too much and I fell into darkness.

I don't know how long I was out but when I opened my eyes, the morning sky had turned it the reds and oranges of dusk. I groaned, surely everyone at the Shack must be wondering where I am. I wasn't far away but I was hidden by the tall grass and thick trees around me.

I raised my head and felt a heavy weight. I raised my hands above my head reaching out. My hands clasped around two hard, bone like antlers. "What the.." I sat up and found myself struggling to do so. I looked down at my legs and gasped. Instead of two legs in shorts, there were four legs with fur and hooves.
"This can't be happening, it's a dream, I've walked into a tree and bumped my head or something, it's not real,"

The fur reached all the way up to my collar bone and I had white spots on the back end of my new body.

(I am well aware this is a male dipper and that he looks nothing like I described but this is just to give an idea of how the centaur body looks)

"Well this is just great," I said. I tried to stand up but my new legs wouldn't move.
"Fabulous," I muttered, irritated. I looked over and saw Bill's statue. "This is your damn fault," I glared at it, "I wouldn't be in this mess if you didn't, didn't... I'll think of something later!" I shouted at the inanimate object.

Great, I'm going to lose my mind. I sighed and said, "I've got a bad feeling about this, and all I can do is sit and wait."