Ch. 2: Emergency.

I wake up to my phone blowing up with notifications.

Blake: Ari?

Blake: Ariiiii ! Open up your phone ! ;c

Blake: Ari... open upp ! It's an emergency !

Blake: Ari. I'm in the hospital !

Blake: Ari.. If you don't answer this ..

Oh my lord... I missed so many messages...

Me: blake ? what's wrong ? D;

Blake: Baby girl... I got in a car accident this morning trying to visit you... there was a crazy behind girl..

Me: oh wth ! why didn't you tell me this before?

Blake: I was unconscious.. sorry.

Me: pfff don't be sorry, i love you <3

Blake: I love you more best friend <3

Me: i'll be there in 15 okay ? okay.

My mom comes upstairs running.

"HONEY! BLAKE IN IS THE HOSPITAL! GET READY!"

"I am mom!" I said.

I got up and showered and put on some black ripped jeans and a pastel purple long sleeve crop top. I put on my dirty white huaraches and made 2 buns in my hair. I just did my foundation, contour, powder, and mascara and quick eye shadow and lip gloss. I ran downstairs and we left. Yes, my sister was there, but who really cares? 

"Mom, faster!" I yelled.

"I'm trying!" she blurted out.

We got there as soon as we could. We ran to the elevator and went up to the 5th floor. Hmm, what a surprise, my dad is my best friend's doctor. I ran into the room and hugged Blake.

"Blake!" I yelled.

"Ahh baby girl! I missed you!" he yelled.

"I'll be here as long as I have to be here because I don't wanna leave you and I never am." I said as I squeezed his hand.

My dad came in, "Hi honey."

"Hi dad." I said.

"So, Blake, you will be needing a cast because you did break your leg. You will be staying here for 1 week. I got you covered." he said.

I wanted food so I told Blake that I was gonna go to the Cafe to get some food meanwhile he was there because I was starving, I haven't ate yet so duh I was starving my butt off. Of course, I had to take my little sister and I really don't want to.

"Okay Kayla, stop being embarrassing and just shut up the whole time okay?" I told her.

"Then how in the living world am I gonna tell you what I want?" she asked.

"Kayla, please don't get smart with me. Tell me what you want when we get there okay? Plus, I need to do something after so eat quick." I said.

"What do have to do? I need to take my time while I eat!" Kayla whined.

"Oh my gosh Kayla. Shut up. No you don't.. and I have to see who ran over my boyfri- best friend." I said.

"Oooh! Blake is your boyfrienddddd!" she gushed.

"No he is not!" I said, "Now shut up."

"Fine. Blake's girlfriend." she said.

I rolled my eyes and we went downstairs. I got a salad and my sister got a burger. We went back upstairs after we ate. I sat down next to Blake.

"Blake?" I said.

"Ye?" he said.

"I'm gonna find the guy or girl who ran you over and go to their house and kill them and their family and gonna bomb their house I swear to God yo." I said filled with anger.

"No you are not." he said.

"Bet." I said.

"Okay bet. 500 dollars?" he gambled.

"250?" I said.

"Okay." he said and we shook on it.

"Well see... I don't wanna go to jail so I'll find him or her and fight them, how about dah?" I said.

"Okay, try." he said.

"I got you ugly." I joked.

"Hahah okay." he laughed.

"Wait, I gotta ask you some questions for me to start this." I remarked.

"Okay, what do you wanna know?"

"What color was the car?"

"Black."

"What kind of car?"

"Volkswagen buggies."

"Mhmm.. was it a girl or boy?"

"A teenage girl."

That got me mad.

"What did she look like?"

"She had brown short hair, she is white, and has brown eyes I think."

"Mhm. I think I know who it is." I said.

"Who?" he asked.

"Freaking Emily." I said mad, "I'll be back. I have to go stalk someone and haunt them down and fight them."

"No you are not." he said.

"Bet. I'm gonna text her right now." I said furious.

Me: uhm emily, exactly why in the freaking world would you run over my best friend ? .-.

Emily: whoaaaa there waaaaiittt. don't say it was me 'cause it wasn't. -.-

Me: oml but you are the only person with a black volkswagen.. .-.

Emily: oh yeah... :o

Me: girl you are about to catch these hands. >:c

Emily: girl whats good? -.-

Me: wassup then, tomorrow, 6pm, keira park. >:C

Emily: ight gotchu. c:

Me: mk

Emily: k

"ARI?" Blake exclaimed.

"Yeah?" I said.

"You seems beet red for like 5 minutes, you good?" Blake said.

"I'm fine. Emily ran you over and shes meeting me at Keira Park tomorrow at 6pm to fight, loser is gonna regret life forever." I said.

"Omg ARIIIIIIII." Blake said.

"Whaaaaaaaaaat?" I mocked.

"What are you doing?" he said.

"Gotta beat her up for you." I said.

"Oh Jesus." Blake said as he sighed really deeply.

What a dayy ... .-.