Ch.10: I'm officially depressed.

-2 Weeks Later-

I wake up to Blake texting me.

Blake: Sorry but we have to break up.

Me: oh.. okay..

Blake: I'm sorry, having feelings for two different people is hard. And I chose Alison.

Me: that's fine, but just know who you met first and was loyal to you for 11 years okay?

He left me on read. He broke our streak of 634. I know right. I didn't want to get out of bed. I just wanted to do nothing. Soon enough, I started to feel different... not a good different, it's a different that can impact my life. My parents found out asap and went into my room and hugged me.

"Mom, I'll be fine." I said.

"Okay sweetie, see you soon." my mom said and they left.

I started to cry so much. I couldn't stop. I lost someone who I liked for 11 years now? 

I thought he was loyal.

But I was wrong.

He played with me.

My feelings.

My life.

He took me for granted.

He used me.

He didn't actually love me. Doesn't that hurt?

I didn't want to get out of bed. I started to fell my body feel large. I don't know why. I felt... what's that word.. I don't know how to say it.. I forgot the word... oh yeah.

I'm officially depressed.

Like actually depression.

My mom called me down for breakfast, and I didn't eat.

My sister asked me if I wanted to go play with her, I didn't want to.

My friends wanted to FaceTime me, I ignored it.

I just didn't know what to do.