k i s s

PLAY THE SONG ABOVE

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Tae kissed me... He kissed me..

My cheeks begin to turn red so I cover my mouth preventing him from seeing the smile I'm making. "I-i'm so sorry!" Tae apologises and jumps up from the ground to bow.

"N-no, it's okay." I smile. "I kinda like it."

"Really?"

I nod. My bright smile shows up on my face which seems to have extended from before. I pull Tae back onto the couch, and our faces became close oncemore before I quickly peck him and run away. "Hey!" He laughs. "I wasn't done with you!"

"Then come and catch me!" I giggle when Tae runs towards me. The whole house is filled with our laughs and giggles. We both run in circles, but he finally catches me, hugging me then lifting and carrying me bridal style. "I said I wasn't done yet." I close my eyes preparing for the kiss, but instead he plops me onto the couch and starts tickling me.

"I've got you now!" He laughs.

"No! Please! Have mercy!" I giggle.

"Okay fine, but only this once."

"THANK GOD." I'm say relieved. I pick myself off of the couch and I start to fix my hair. "Aish, look at you, so pretty." Tae smiles. "Let's watch a kdrama." He switches in the t.v. "Why not a movie?" I ask, and he gives me a cheesy response. "Because a kdrama's longer, so I get to spend more time with you."

"Ah~ look at this kid. I've fallen in love with you already." I giggle. "So, what are we?"

"We're friends that like each other, but I wanna become something more than a friend that likes you."

"Then do so."

"Jeon Jungkook, will you be my beautiful girlfriend?" Tae knelt down on one in knee. "Yes! But dramatic much." I start to laugh. "And who said I was beautiful?" I ask leaning on his shoulder. "I did. Without makeup, you're beautiful. When you're tired you're beautiful. When you're mad you're beautiful, and when you're sad, you're delicately beautiful." He says kissing my cheek right after. "Jungkook, I've wanted to confess to you for 4 years, but I was afraid, but look at us, but mostly look at your beautiful self, because that's something you can't find anywhere else."

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Saying I'm pretty."

"I'm only telling the truth."

"Stop you're making me blush! Let's just pick a kdrama."

"What about Goblin? It has the guy from Train to Busan." Tae tells me "I heard that Goblin's funny, sad, cute, and romantic." I say. "Well, you heard right."

Later into the Kdrama

Tae's P.O.V.

I hear Jungkook quietly giggle as she snuggled up beside me. She's so cute. Another giggle escapes her lips. "Jungkookie, why are you so cute?" I smile, playing with her long brown hair. "Stop calling me that or I'll kiss you."

"I wouldn't mind." I say making a kissy face. "I get to call my girlfriend pretty, plus I get a bonus kiss."

"What do I get?"

"A kiss and a compliment."

"Should we try it out now?" As she commented, I push her down onto the couch, but not enough to hurt her. Now I'm on top. I lean forward and give her a small peck for a start. Every peck I give her slightly becomes bigger, and turns into an actual kiss at the end.

"Saranghae Jungkookie."

"So do I."

"Aish~ so pretty."