m o r n i n g

Sunlight shone through the window, lighting up the dimmed room with a pleasant feeling. It was a spring day that anyone would smile upon, especially in the early morning when the birds sang their loudest. Their chirps were the only thing filling the city, especially since everyone else were tucked away in bed and not starting up the roars of their cars. It was beautiful.

Taehyung, who had already been awake that early morning admirer the one beside him, his sleeping beauty. His lips were graced with a smile as Jungkook snuggled up into his chest, still pretty tired from the day before or even the past weeks. Who could blame her? The events that had happened were things that wouldn't happen usually unless you had a shitty life, or something even worse than this scenario.

The sunlight reached every corner of the room and had given Jungkook the appearance of an angel, though she didn't need all of that the look like one. The light had just reflected the natural glow of her soft skin and made her look so peaceful in the white sheets.

Soon her eyes slowly fluttered open, revealing her captivating brown orbs—her beautiful eyes. Her pink coral lips parted to speak, yet nothing emitted from her lips. Jungkook only shook her head which explained one simple word, 'nevermind'.

Taehyung placed his hand on the girls cheek, caressing it with his thumb ever so softly. Jungkook, you can tell me anything," he whispered. He wanted her to be open with him, especially in this situation.

"W-well, I've been having cravings but I didn't eat much," she started. "But then I've also been throwing up... yesterday I thought I was sick because I collapsed and stuff, but now that I think that it's because of a different reason."

"Jungkook," Taehyung knitted his eyebrows together as he listened to his girlfriend speak. What was she impliying? "What are you trying to say?" He asked desperately wanting to know.

"I don't remember whether Woobin was using a condom or not... w-what if I'm pregnant?"

—————————————————

So, what did you think? I know it's a short chapter, but some interesting stuff happened in the end!

Do you think that Jungkook is pregnant? Do you want her to be? What if it's false? What if it isn't? What should she do next? What'll happen to Taekook? Comment YES if you want stuff to get interesting~

Maybe a baby's on the way 🍼