Danger

Screaming. The sound of people screaming after they heard the sound of a shot gun. They started to run around like a maniac to get away from anyone who has a gun but it was chaos. Yuu was surprised but he kept his guard up and stayed as close to me as possible. He gripped my wrist and dragged us back to our carriage. It was just a normal day out but it seems like today was my unlucky day.

The carriage was surrounded by two thugs. Lacus was holding them back with his long spear. As soon as he saw us, he made a huge mistake by calling out my name. "Prince Mikaela!" After he shouted my name, those thugs turned their heads toward me. "There's he is!" One of them charged at us. Yuu got in front me and kicked him on his stomach which the guy stepped back few steps. He groaned.

"You bastard!" His friend aimed his gun at Yuu. Lacus was quick enough to knock off the gun off the guy's hand and kicked it away. When the thug was distracted to get his gun back, Yuu knocked down the guy that was near him. "Mika get inside the carriage now!" He pushed me forward to get inside. "Lacus!" Yuu shouted and Lacus made his way hastily to get on the horse.

"Oi get on!" Lacus yelled and Yuu nodded. As his foot stepped on the carriage, he was yanked by his collar by one of them. "Yuu-chan-" "Lacus go now!" Yuu ordered while he was struggling to get out from his grasp. Lacus was hesitant. The carriage got shot by the gun. "Don't let them get away!" The man with the gun ran towards us. "I said go!" He scream on top of his lungs. The guy with the gun tried shoot at the carriage but he missed. "No, Yuu!" I tried to get off the carriage but Lacus already kicked the horse to move leaving Yuu behind.

"Lacus. What are you doing? He needs help." I spat at him. "He knew you have important role. As a prince, you should know that better than anyone else Mika." Lacus said. "Besides, the kid would survive. Hope so." Lacus mumbled the last part. I frowned and looked out at the window to see where Yuu was left. My eyes widened when i saw a familiar figure. There's no mistaking it. "Ferid."

-

Yuu pov

I tried to struggle from his grasped until i felt something cold and hard on my head. It's a gun. "Not so fast." A guy with long white hair tap the thug's shoulder. "Sir Ferid." The guy put away his gun and salute him. "Where's Mika? I assume you get a wrong person." The guy named Ferid raised his eyebrow while waiting for an answer. "Sir, he got away." As soon as the thug gave him his answer, his head was instantly shot by Ferid. I watched in horror. This guy fucking kill him without a second thought. From that moment i knew this is not some guy to mess with. The other thug was shaking in fear.

"Now then. You're next." When Ferid aimed at his head, the thug was blabbering. "W-wait sir! This kid here was with prince Mikaela!" He said frantically. Desperate to stay alive. Ferid cold stare locked with mine. Who is this guy actually? He bend down a bit and grabbed my chin.

If i give away information about myself he would probably kill me too. Not only that, if i do tell him he would certainly use me as bait. Play safe is the best option now. "I'm just a.. beggar from around here b-but i accidentally bumped to these guys here and they were mad because i didn't apologize." I tried to calmly lie my way out of this.

"Fucking liar! Sir Ferid! He's lying! The fucking kid is probably his guard or something!" The thug grabbed my collar. Ferid stayed quiet then he suddenly punched the thug. He released my collar and he started coughing pretty hard. "Shut up will you. Do you think a weakling kid like him would be Mika's guard." Ferid shoot him at his heart and the thug fell to the ground. There's pool of blood on the ground which i can clearly see my reflection.

"What a shame. I gave them one last chance to make it right but they failed yet again." Ferid sighed and rest both of his hands on his hips. His eyes darted towards me. "A beggar hm?" He asked. "Y-yes" i stuttered. "Wanna make some money kid? Work with me." He demand and i gulped. "It's okay.." i tried to get away but i stopped when i heard of the gun reload. "It's either work with me or die. You've already seen my face so i'm not going to let you get away." He smirked. This guy is a lunatic. One wrong move and you'll die Yuu.

"Nice try but a lie like that would never fool me 'Yuu-chan'" i felt blood draining from my face. "You.. how did you know my name." I asked him and he smiled. "Wanna know how? There's a spy in that palace. Someone who really blend in as a servant. Every new information will be informed to me. And you, who seems to be close to Mika would be very useful to me." Ferid said. I looked down and clenched my hands into a fist. So there's a spy in the palace but who? I have to warn Mika.

"Let me guess. You wanted to warn your lovely Mika? Go ahead but let me tell you this. He'll die as soon as he know the news and i'll make sure of that will happen."he said. Shit. There is no way out of this. None. I never felt so useless in my entire life.

"I.. i'll work with you." I mumbled. "Smart answer. I'll inform them about you. Remember. Any suspicious move, Mika certainly will die. Not only him. But your friends too." He warned me and i could only nod. "What's your motive? Why do you hate Mika so much?" I asked and he stayed quiet then walked away. I followed him. Ask him again won't make him spill his secret. I took a deep breath hoping i could get away from this. I looked up at the sky. Mika.