🌶️ 37. Think of belts

"Babe," Mia called, and Carter looked at the hallway leading to the room while waiting for her to show up as her footsteps approached. The first thing he saw was a black dress before Mia's nakedness. "Which one do you think suits me best? Blue or black?" Mia asked, showing him two new dresses he'd never seen before.

"Excuse me?" Carter put his spatula down to look at her. He frowned, trying to understand the lingerie she was wearing.

"Blue..." She lifted the blue dress, then the black dress, "...or black?"

Carter was rendered speechless. He couldn't tell if she was speaking a language he understood, because he couldn't take his eyes off of the straps covering her body. They weren't even covering anything to begin with - just leather straps wrapped around her naked body.

"Black?" She asked.

"Mia," his voice sounded like a plea and Carter had to fix his pants after seeing enough. "My mom is coming. Why... What are you wearing?"

"Should I wear pajamas?" She scoffed, "These are the only dresses I have, I--"

"I'm not talking about that dress and you know better," Carter shook his head.

Mia gaped at him, trying her best to not smile at how his pants just became tighter than earlier. He fixed his belt and cleared his throat. "Oh, this?" Mia cupped her breasts while explaining what was going on with the lingerie she wore, "I got them from Hazel. She said it works wonders, which I understand now."

Carter sighed in disbelief as he looked at her, eyeing her from head to toe. "Nice tits," he pointed out.

"Thank you," she flipped her hair back to show him better.

"So nice," Carter sighed, "Should I call my mom and say we're busy?"

Just then, the door bell rang and Carter rolled his tongue in his cheek. He approached Mia and kissed her, desperate making use of a few seconds of privacy the have left. "I love you and I want to fuck you, but also fuck you for doing this to me. Wear the black dress so I can pretend you're a void and not think about your ass and tits."

Mia gasped, "Oh, fuck you too," she said before heading back to the room.

Carter braced himself and gathered his thoughts, trying his best to get rid of Mia's body from his mind before going to the door. He opened it and Catherine walked in with a sweet smile on her face.

"You look so beautiful," Carter complimented her.

"Is Mia coming?" Catherine asked as she handed over a flower bouquet to her son. "Here, congratulations on your new place, honey."

"She's getting ready," Carter said, "Do you want me to get her?"

"Oh," Catherine smirked, "You brought her home?"

"I didn't know I wasn't supposed to...?" He frowned.

"So you didn't break up?"

"It's just a misunderstanding."

"Huh," Catherine hummed, "If it was the same person, I wouldn't be concerned. Don't get used to fleeing whenever there's 'misunderstanding' between you and anyone you're dating."

Carter nodded, "It won't happen again."

"When you have problems, you sit and talk it out, even if the outcome remains breaking up."

"Roger that," he nodded. His gaze was soon stolen by Mia as she walked out in the blue dress instead of what he chose. It defeats the purpose of asking for his opinion, but also a classic Mia move.