Introduction

She scream loudly behind the soft fabric inserted inside her mouth. Her hands tied on the bed post, never want to release from the rope that keep her wrist move. Steve below her, keep thrusting and penetrating her with a super soldier strength. She hate Captain. She regrets for not coming back early to be in Clint's safe warmth. "You're beautiful.."

She just screamed, it is very painful. Natasha's trust on him is shattered. From that moment, she won't be able to take a mission with him again. "Don't look at me like that Natasha, I know you like it.." she screamed on his last shoot inside her. Steve put a comforter around her body, released the bind and undo the gag. She just cried.

"This not be so hard if you just gave me.."

"I hate you! I will report this to council!"

"Tsk tsk.. You think they will believe you? Look at you, The Black Widow.. a super spy who will sleep with men just to get what she wants.."

"I will tell Clint!"

"Oh no sweetheart, you won't tell him anything because I have a footage of you sleeping with men last night."

"You.. what?!"

"It mean, you have to fulfill my desire all the time." He took her forcefully against her will and Natasha seems have a mental break for Steve just did to her. She only loves Clint.