Part 4

Natasha can't sleep until morning, she sit on the floor at the corner of Steve's room until his phone ringing, makes him awake. Natasha still naked under the blanket that wraps around her body. "Natasha?" The first thing he said when he awake. His search wild until he spotted Natasha. He wraps a towel around his waist and walks to Natasha.

"Don't come any closer or I will jump out from your room!" Natasha threat him and he stops. "Natasha.. I'm sorry.. I am really sorry, I don't know what had gotten into me last night.."

"You're an animal. Liar. Psychopath! I hate everything about you and once we reach SHIELD, I will tell everything to Clint, and even it caused Clint and me break up, I would never choose you. Steve Rogers is dead." Natasha talks to him without met his eyes.

"You forgot? I will give voice recorder to him-"

"Go ahead! I'm die already."

"Please Natasha.. Don't you see that I'm doing this because I love you?! I'm sorry for what had happen last night, I just want to feel the same like other person have.."

"You were special Steve, which makes me respect you a lot and even I had a little crush on you.." Natasha rolled her tears and Steve shocked to hear that.

"You have?"

"Not anymore after last night.."

*********

They both arrived at the Stark Tower, they were greeted by Tony himself once they are in Fury's office.

"Duty report Captain."

Natasha and Steve standing beside each other, try to act normal. "Everything is under control, our main target being sent to their governor to make an investigation while the rest, everything is fine."

"Including Natasha scream at the phone shouts for help?" Tony ask, and moves closer to Natasha. He can trace something from Natasha's face because he care so much about her. "Explain to me Natasha, where you got all the bruises on your lips?"

"I.. fighting.." Natasha said nervously and Tony knew it very well.

"One of our enemy try to molest Miss Romanoff but lucky, I arrived at the correct time and we both cleared up the mess."

"Good." That's all Fury said. "Get rest and you Miss Romanoff, you will have your own solo mission after three days." Fury left his office. Only Tony, Natasha and Steve left. "Clint miss you so much.."

Natasha's face light up a bit and she smiled. Steve looks at her and feel ache at her heart. Why cannot smile like that to him? "Okay legolas, time to go because Pepper needs me the most." Tony left also but Steve quickly pulls Natasha to him, whispering something and he got a slap from her. "Don't you fucking dare touch me!" He let go off Natasha and she left. Looks like Natasha test his patience again.

*******

During dinner time, Natasha and Clint in the kitchen, preparing a dinner while joke to each other and some part there have Natasha kissing Clint's cheek and he got red. "Get a room you two!" Sam shouts from somewhere. "Oh we will! Because we have a mission together after this.." Clint announced and that make Steve snaps his head to Natasha. She smirk to him. But Steve have a good plan to get Natasha on the bed again. He stood up from his seat and go to Fury's office.

*********

"Ms Romanoff, Director Fury wants to see you."

"Thanks Jarvis!" She was ready in her black cat suit, walk in to Fury's office, he saw Clint, Steve and Wanda. She walked in and stand one line facing Fury. "Ms. Romanoff, since what happen on your last mission, you will be executed from three mission, including tonight with Clint and Wanda will replace you."

"What? How can? You can't do this Fury!"

"This is an order, Ms. Romanoff."

"From who?"

"A suggestion from your leader and it is me who think this mission not suit for you." Fury looks at Wanda and Clint. "You two can start on your mission." Both of them left Fury's offcice. Natasha try so much to behave but she can't defend herself, made her also left but Steve chase behind her. "Natasha wait!"

"This is all your plan right?"

"Kinda.."

"You sick bastard!" Natasha enters the elevator with Steve and it close. They both silence and Natasha keep his distance until Steve voice out something. "No one here in Stark Tower.."

"What do you want?!" Natasha glares at him and then the elevator stop at her floor. Natasha was the first one step out from the elevator straight goes to her door. "Natasha Romanoff." She mentioned her name to Jarvis but he seems out. "Damn Stark and his machine." She have to use her eyes retina to enter her room and its open. One strong body push her inside her room and she falls on the floor. She take her gun and aim at her target. It is Steve. "Step ahead and you have no head connect with your body."

"Put your gun down, I want to say sorry.. please.."

"You're terrible liar.."

With one quick movement the gun falls from Natasha's hand and her body locks in Steve firm hold. "Let me go Steve!"

"If i say, I want.. you need to give me.."

"Please.. stop.. I don't want to betray Clint.." Natasha cries and that makes Steve feel soft. "Then you need to give me.. I want you for all, not just your body.."

"Please.. don't touch me.. I'm begging you.. pleas-" Natasha silenced with his lips, both Natasha's hand being held above her head. She sealed her lips shut not wanting to let Steve get inside but Steve playfully pulls down her zipper, make her shocked and parted open her lips. She cried and gasping for air. Her face become red and Caps lift her body bring her to his room. Natasha can't do anything, there is no one in the building and Natasha have to follow what the Captain wants from her.

********
P/s:
Jarvis not functioning.. very well.. because Sam hacked its system. 😂😂😂😂😂