He needs to be locked up. (Decomi)

"No." I said determined taking a step backwards.

Even though we were in the dark I could feel his smirk growing wider, which sent a shiver down my spine.

He took a step forwards, being in front of me again, the little light that was in the room showed his face. I could see in his eyes the evil in him.

To this day I still can't believe Raymond hasn't given up already. He's beaten me up more times than he can count, he's made me cry way too many times, he's made my life a living hell.

I thought he would stop once he saw no one could fix me, but here we are, in the janitor's closet, in the middle of the dark.

And I'm alone.

I'm not blaming the guys for not being here, every time we have to change classes they're right by the door waiting for me so they can walk me to class. The thing is, I am supposed to be math class, I had to go to the bathroom and this happened.

The moment I stepped out of the classroom Raymond took me by the arm and dragged me into the janitor's closet.  As much as I tried to get out of his reach and get into class again, I couldn't.

"It's been a long time since we've done this, Naomi" Raymond's raspy voice said. He took another step forwards so he was right in from of me, only a few inches apart.

I want to tell him to stop, I want to get out of here, but I can't move.

My body wasn't doing any of those things. I was frozen.

"Stop" I whispered, that's the only thing that would come out of my mouth, but he brushed it off. He didn't listen to me, but, has he ever?

No, and now it wouldn't be an exception.

"Why-" he started but he was cut off when I kicked him right where the sun doesn't shine.

The guys have told me repeated times that I should stand up for myself, that I should find ways to get out of situations like this, and that's the only thing I could do.

The moment Raymond stepped away from me I went to the door and tried to open it. But it wouldn't. "What the-"

"Do you think I came here alone? A friend has locked the door from outside" he said as another smile was coming to his face.

Before he could get up again I kicked him again, and instead of going to the door I took my phone out of my pocket. Thank God I didn't leave it in the classroom.

I opened the Trace Ace app and clicked the button to get the guys here. I needed to get out of here, and I needed to do it right at that moment.

It's not the first time Raymond has made me do things I didn't want to do, he's not just a bully, he's a mentally ill person that needs to be locked up.

The moments we've spent at each other's rooms because of our parents have been the worst.

Let's just say he forced me to do PG-13 things that could make anyone throw up.

He got up to his feet again, and just when I was about to kick him again, he pushed me against the wall, putting his hands inside of my shirt up to my back.

"Why, Raymond?  If I disgust you so much, why are you doing this?" I whispered as I tried to push him off, but he was too strong for me.

He chuckled into my neck before starting to kiss it, or more like sucking disgustingly. This is supposed to be pleasurable, but I felt like I was going to throw up.

"Raymond please, stop!" I pleaded, this time finding my voice.

"Naomi! Are you in there?" I heard Declan's panicked voice say from outside the door.

"Shhh" Raymond said as he put his hand on top of my mouth before I could say anything and continued with sucking my neck. This time his other hand went from my back to my breast, squeezing it forcefully.

But I didn't listen, I started to scream. Even though my screams sounded muffled by Raymond's hand, Declan could still hear them because the door flew open.

Suddenly, Raymond's body was apart from mine and I slid to the floor, hugging my legs tight as I felt tears running down my face rapidly as I stared at the action happening right in front of me.

Punch after punch Raymond was becoming unconscious on the floor. Declan was on top of him, his rage taking over him.

"You don't touch her ever again!" he screamed as he punched him again.

"If I ever-"

Punch

"see you"

Punch

"around her again- "

Punch

"I'll fucking kill you!" he screamed.

He was left breathing heavily, and turned to me.

When we saw me, he quickly came over to me and hugged me tightly.

"Are you alright?" he asked, his voice filled with concern.

I couldn't say anything, I was too shocked to do so. So I just hugged him, as hard as I could, to try and calm myself down.

And I did.

In his arms, I felt safe. I felt protected and I liked it.

*

*

THIS IS PART ONE JUST YOU WAIT!!

I'm sorry for taking so long updating, and it's only the second oneshot that I do. It's just that I've been working and I don't have time.

Part two will be up soon, but until then... enjoy!

Btw Rubix updated a few days ago and I loved it! I love how Naomi's feeling so.... Flustered... by the three musketeers.

She has to realize that she has feelings for Bennet now, LIKE RIGHT NOW.

Anyways, I gotta go, BYE!

I love you.

Emma.