Stabby Part 2

so i read this somewhere but cant find it, so i'ma try and do it justice

the space ship with Stabby on it starts a live video stream of him going around stabbing things and people, it starts off slow enough till a celebrity shouts it out, then everyone in their mothers eggs are watching Stabby and placing bets with their friends on who gets stabbed next. 

all aliens are perplexed over the stream when they hear humans talk to Stabby and salute him and what not. till one day a group of  space pirates sneak into the ship. they sneak aroundd stelthaly, knowing there are humans and they are worth tons on the black market. all of the sudden they hear "vrmmmmmmm. *thud* vrrrrmmmmmm" up comes Stabby with the go pro on his head and the new upgrade of a fan of knives on him. 

the captain reaches down to pick up the strange object, only to slice his hand open on the blade that is poisons to his kind. dropping stabby and moving back. he cries in pain at the poison seeping through his veins. instead of retreating the brave Stabby goes right back up to him and does what he does best, you guessed it! he stabs him in the leg. the pirate captain falls down dead and because of the chat, someone watching alerted the ship and the pirates are now surrounded.  

and that's how Sgt. Stabby became a space hero