Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Radio Club

I looked at him furiously, my eyes were flaming.

Then I turned took Niall's arm and walked.

-Excuse me- I said trying to ignore them. Harry didn't move.

I looked at him right in the eyes.

I raised my hand and moved him from the hallway, and continued walking.

"You won't hurt him this time Styles...Not this time"

Harry's POV:

Me and my friends went to the nursery, why don't make that blond guy suffer again? that would be funny, we waited out of the nursery for him to go out.

The door finally opened but instead of only the boy going out, he and another hair went out. "Great" I thought sarcastically. She looked at me with anger in her eyes.

-Excuse me- she said, I didn't move, she looked at my eyes and I at hers.

Blue with a little green, more like turquoise and blue. "Wow...they're beautiful" I thought. I was going to say something but she moved me away and continued walking taking with her the blond guy.

-Hahaha! it seems like little Mr Styles is in loooove!- Kenneth said. (one friend of mine). I rolled my eyes to him.

-Shut up barbie-

-Don't call me like that! I'm Kenneth not Ken!!-

-Yeah whatever...-

-I bet you can't conquer her in aall the year- Thomas, (another friend) said.

-Oh yeah?- I said, none girl resists to Harry Styles -Come on man! I'm Harry Styles! I conquer everything I want!-

-I don't think SHE is going to be with you- Kenneth said.

-Oh Yeah? Why not?- I said with a challenge tone in my voice.

-Her brother...-

-What? he'll punch me?- I said in the same tone.

-You punched her brother- Thomas said.

-What? that blondie?- I said.

-Why do you think they're so similar?- Kenneth said. "Damn"

-you'll see, I bet you I can make her be in love with me after the year ends- I said.

-Oh yeah?- said Thomas -if she doesn't kisses you after the end of the year, but, if She wants not if you obligate her....mmm...-

-You'll make all our home works for one month and.... 100 dollars!- ended Kenneth.

-And if she kisses me, because that is what is going to happen, you'll do the same for me!-

-you can't get everything you want Harry- said someone behind me. I turned and there was Lily the "most popular girl in all the school".

-What do you want Lily?- Thomas said angry, he hated her.

-Oh! I heard that Harry wants to conquer a girl just to show he gets everything he wants- she said raising one eyebrow.

-If you say something...- I said.

-What? you'll punch me too? Relax Styles, I won't tell anything- she said smiling, she was serious, she wasn't going to tell anything.

-Okay...-

-Just tell me- Lily continued -Do you really love her, I mean you want to love her?-

-What?!- I said. -of course not! that looser? you've got to be kidding, I'll show that dumb guys behind me that I get everything I want, no one says No to Harry Styles-