Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I feel I know you

Melany's POV:

It's been two months since school started and finally something out of the normal happened to me. The Radio Club was amazing! And there I made great friends and the thing out of the normal was that I was a really good friend of Roxanne. She didn't believed in love (I don't know why) and she said she had a horrible life and many things like that and well I believed in love more than anyone and I was well... very different but similar. I liked her really.

Also, like a Month and a half ago, a girl came to school, her name was Jess, she and Teressa were very good friends.

I remembered one day the boyfriend of Jess went to pick her from school. I really didn't like him. Yeah, he was handsome, but he treated Jess like if he was, I don't know... only an animal that was there to entertain him. I didn't understand why she was with him.

-Hey...- said Louis taking me out of my thoughts.

-Oh, hi- I said looking at him. We both smiled and just looked at each other without saying anything.

Then he stood up an gave me his hand for me to stand up too, I stood up but he didn't let go my hand.

I looked up to his eyes, they were shining. I was lost in that blue and grey sea.

-What?- I said smiling.

-Nothing... I just wanted to tell you something...- he said looking straight into my eyes.

-What?- I said nervously smiling.

-I know I met you two months ago but I feel I have known you since forever- he said looking down. I started shaking but I didn't say anything.

-And...- he made a pause -I wanted to know of you want to...- he stopped.

-Yeah?- I whispered.

-If you would like to take us to go to another phase...-

I was shocked, excited, nervous, happy, confused. I couldn't talk.

-Well... if you don't want I understand it....- he said as he released my hand and started turning.

-Louis...- I said as I put my hand on his cheek. -I would love to...- I say as tears start to fill my eyes.

His eyes sparkled and hugged me so

Tightly that the world disappeared around us. It was only he and me in the world.

Louis' POV:

She said yes! she accepted me! She did!!! she did!! I just felt so happy I could had moved a mountain. I thought she would make fun of me or... I didn't know! I was just so excited. I hugged her as every problem disappeared from my life on that exact moment.

Everything disappeared around us, it was just me and her in the world.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Ooohhhhh!

Sorry this chapter was that short, (reaaaaaalllyyy short) sorry about that but I thought I had to leave it there, so cute...

Thanks for reading this, remember to vote and comment :D

Percie