Chapter 11

Chapter dedicated to Celaena_Sardothien_ :)

Chapter 11

Work partner

Roxanne's POV:

-Physics project- the teacher said. "At least is not of partners"

- I'll tell you with who you're going to work with- "Damn..." I groaned.

She started saying names as I jut looked at the infinity.

-Roxanne with...emm... Zayn- she said. "What?!" he was always trying to talk to me.

Maybe he... "Don't make yourself fake hopes Roxy..." that's what my inner voice was always telling me and I believed in it.

He told me nice phrases but I just ignored him, love wasn't true, where was love when you really needed it, it doesn't appears, why? Simple. it is not there, it is never there, there's no love. That was what my stepfather was always telling me. Although he was always drunk, I believed him. Why? My parents abandoned me and my brothers and sisters! That's why! Then, I tried to have a boyfriend to have someone that could be with me and help me... and he abandoned me too... he abandoned me...

Tears start to fill my eyes as I remembered all those things. But then I remembered where I was and in what situation. I grew strong immediately.

I breathed heavily and I sat straight. I turned around and he was smiling. "Great..."

-Well students, now go and prepare your project, start planning- the teacher said. I didn't move. Unfortunately, he did. He brought another chair and sat in front of me.

-Hi- he said. I didn't answer.

-If what do you want to make our project?- I said.

-Well... I don't know... you have any ideas?- he said looking down to his notebook and then looked at me.

-Maybe a fan that works with solar energy- I said. He smiled at me.

-What?- I said coldly.

-It is not a bad idea-

-and so?-

-Well... now a days there are not so many girls like you- he said looking down.

-What do you mean?- I said, starting to be nervous.

-Girls that are beautiful and intelligent at the same time...-

I ignored his comment and stood up as the bell rang.

-Time to go- I said. He seemed surprised of the way I acted.

-Yeah... sure- he said, looking down. I started going out of the classroom when he talked.

-Hey! Meet you at my house on Friday? to do the project?-

-Yeah, whatever- I said without turning and continued walking. "Finally time for the Radio Club..."

Teressa's POV:

The bell rang and I went out of the classroom.

While I walk to the studio for the Radio Club I found Harry with his friends.

-Hi Harry- I said. He turned and saw me surprised. "What's wrong with him?"

Harry's POV:

I was talking with Thomas and Kenneth when suddenly someone talked behind me.

-Hi Harry- I turned and saw a blonde girl watching me. "What does she want?"

Then I realised it was Teressa.