Chapter Three: Affectionate Capability Has No Limitation

The duo woke the next morning still cuddling in each other's arms. Eyes softly opening to the sensation of relief whilst embracing their lover. It was actually Akira who had awoken but decided to be a bit playful. The others were sleeping, and he checked the time with his free hand on his phone.

9:28 AM.

He had plenty of time.

First, he took a photo of Ryuji in his sleep.

The two lay sideways facing one another, and the raven wrapped his legs around the blonde, who had begun to fuss a bit at the action. Akira cupped Ryuji's face with his hands, and traced his hands down his warm neck slowly. He then locked his hands behind the other. Then Akira lightly kissed his sleeping boyfriends neck, which caused Ryuji to stiffen up a little bit, and he began to stir. The dark haired boy pretended to be asleep, much to the now awoken Ryuji's dismay.
The blondes eyes widened, as he saw that the first thing he had woken up to was his lover only about a couple inches away from his face. He sighed, but returned the affection.

Akira pretended to have just then woken up, as he pulls away from Ryuji's grasp, and rubs his eye adorably. His mouth was only open a little bit, but then stretched as he yawned. That didn't stop Ryuji, though. He pulled the "just awoken" male into an embrace, only to kiss away the tears Akira had formed while yawning. Morgana then pounced on the two. "Can you like not?" He growled at them, but Akira only looked at the feline, and kissed Ryuji passionately. Pulling away to the others disappointment. Morgana pretended to gag, which caused the others to awaken.

"Is Morgana choking?" Ann questioned everyone who rose from their sleeping arrangements. "No, I don't think so." Makoto replied to the blonde girl, seeing the two lovers now cuddling and sitting upward. Futaba was glaring at the two excitedly, and wouldn't take her gaze away from them. The two didn't care. As long as they were together they didn't care what the others thought of them.

Ryuji, who had Akira in his lap, giggled playfully, which caused Akira to smile. Makoto couldn't help but also laugh a bit, covering her mouth with one hand.
"Welp!" The blonde lover exclaimed, and tighten his grasp on Akira's torso. The leader gave Ryuji a confused and playful look, as he knew what was probably going to happen.
"Going back to sleep!" He finished, and flopped to the side with Akira in his arms, and the two lay there in the bed giggling, until Ryuji actually did go to sleep.

~

The blonde boy clicked open his chocolate brown eyes, as his first sight was on the velvet ceiling above him. He swung his legs over the side of the bed, and looked at his attire. A slightly torn black and white stripped shirt, with a pair of matching pants. Attached to his leg was a chained ball, and he absorbed his surroundings. It had a small toilet, and a sink, along with a rock-hard bed. He turned his attention to the door of what seemed to be a cell, and noticed it was a barred door. He stood up, and walked toward the cell door, and two small, platinum blonde girls dressed in matching, velvet attire stood before him, looking at him intently. In the middle of the room outside the cell, sat a man with an abnormally large nose and grin in a tuxedo. His legs crossed as he stared at the boy as if he was waiting, and his gloved hands were entwined with each other as his elbows rested on the wooden table that had a small desk lamp, and a stack of paper.

"Welcome to the Velvet Room." The man in the center spoke. He seemed excited to have Ryuji there in the cell.
"Huh?" The prisoner questioned. "H-Hey?! Where's Akira and the others?!" He yelled at him.

"Be quiet while our Master is speaking, Inmate!" One of the girls with the double side buns screamed at him.

He immediately shut his mouth as she swung something at his cell, causing a loud rattle.