hello

ok so this is an a/n, yeah everyone hates those because they expect a good chapter especially after a years absence, so imma just spill the tea rn and lay it all out for how this story is gonna progress.

so, when i last published chapter 3 i was like, "omg!! i have clout! 1k reads!!"

i didnt have clout.

and then i had a breakdown. a really bad one. a LOT of shit happened to me and my family during this time period and shit is STILL happening, but i'm now in a better place mentally, though my schedule is pretty full. but i have time.

i was 13 and horny when i recommended smut for chapter 4 knowing damn well that theyre like...17, 16, canon, and knowing a lot of people want yaoi bxb word porn(and i know the age of consent is 13 in japan but i, dont care, its wrong)

but yeah what im trying to get at is, im gonna keep writing this. updates may be slow, as i have a life now, but im now 15, less horny (depends on who you ask), and i think mature and knowledgeable enough to pull this shithole of a story out of the ground and finish.

i hope you guys enjoy reading the rest of it and thanks for sticking with this story even though i havent updated in literally a year. :)

-sierra