Chapter 8

Shawn's POV

"Beautiful, isn't it?" I murmured. The pretty girl I saw in front of the park before, jumped.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I swear." I grinned guiltily and ran my hand throughout my already tousled hair. She stared at me with curious eyes.

"Do I know you?" She asked. I cringed internally and coughed. "Um no, I don't think you do. What's your name?"

She smiled, her cheeks glowing. "Abrielle." I stared at her with wide eyes, probably looking like an idiot. "Abrielle," I repeated. "That's a really pretty name." I looked down and blushed. God, why am I so freaking stupid?

"Mind telling me YOUR name?" Abrielle blinked innocently. I coughed again, and ran my hand through my hair, a nervous habit. I cleared my throat. "It's uh, Shawn."

Wow. She was really pretty. Her wide blue eyes, the color of the sea, and freckles the same shade as her hair. Her hair was long and it blew in wisps around her face. She had a wide smile and perfectly white teeth. She hardly seemed to be wearing any makeup.

She noticed my gaze. "Well...." She said uncomfortably. "I have to go. Maybe I'll see you another time. Do you live in the area?"

It took me a while to respond, I was still transfixed on her beauty. "Yeah.... My family is renting a condo on the beach this summer. I'll probably be here a lot."

She smiled her stunning smile before turning around. She started to walk away but slowly turned back.

"I hope to see you again Shawn," She said shyly.

I hoped so too.

-----------

Anyway, thanks for reading and I love comments! You guys are cooler than peanut butter.

-Sophia💕