Chapter 40

"Shawn!" I screamed, trying to get up, but Jack G. pushed me back down.

Carter still had the starter gun to his head. I gave him a look that said- 'please run now or we all die.' He took the hint and quickly grabbed for the starter pistol in Jack J's hand. They struggled for it until it went off.

Carter slumped to the ground, unmoving. My heart skipped a beat. Was it an actual pistol?

Jack J. seemed to know what I was thinking.

"A few of our friends modified a starter pistol to shoot sleeping darts," He pulled a sharp dart out of Carter's leg and Carter cried out in his sleeping state. "Carter will be fine. If you don't want to get a dart in the leg, then I suggest you get up and walk towards the doors now."

I got up shakily and felt something run down my shins.

I looked down and realized that I had shredded my knees when I had been pushed down on the sharp gravel. I let out a sharp gasp as I wobbled towards the heavy black doors, my legs all covered in blood.

"You'll live," one of the Jack's snarled. I couldn't tell which one.

Carter was hoisted over Jack G's shoulder, still unconscious from the dart. I looked down at myself. My dress was dirty and torn, my bun had come out and my knees bloody.

"Where's Shawn?" I asked bravely. They didn't answer. They pulled the doors open and we walked down a narrow passage, wet and cold with pipes along the ceiling. I shivered, still in my sleeveless dress.

"Wh-where are we going?" I asked.

"None of your fucking business," Jack J. replied.

Uh.

Rude.

I turned back to look at poor Carter who was still slung over Jack G's shoulder. We finally turned down the long passage into a small passage with another door at the end. I prayed with all my might that Shawn wasn't behind that door, but at the same time I wish he was. Then he could get me out of here.

"Try anything funny and you end up like Carter," Jack J. snarled. I gulped and walked in front of Jack and Jack with my hands tied in back of me.

Jack J. opened the door and I took in the sight in front of me.

Shawn's POV

"Dude this is sketchy. Should we even be in here?" I whisper-yelled to Nash, who paid no attention to me.

Why would Abrielle be here? Of all places? I shook off that strange thought and followed Nash down the narrow passage.

Abrielle's POV

It was a warehouse, the huge kind with the large cement floors and humongous metal shelves lining the walls that could hold thousands of pounds.

But it wasn't the warehouse itself that got my attention, it was the people in it. There was one big light in the whole warehouse turned on, and the fluorescent light created a circle in the middle. In the middle were two girls and a boy.....

"Ricky!" I yelled with anger and disbelief. I kicked at Jack J, who had just gotten a strong grip on me.

"Let me go so I can beat his ass!" I snarled.

Ricky chuckled and walked over. "A mouth like that isn't appreciated here, Abrielle." He said my name like it was a bad taste on his tongue.

"What the hell are you even doing here?" I spat, still kicking at Jack's legs. Jack twisted my arm and I let out a sharp cry.

Ricky sneered and held up his hand which had the infamous "M" on it.

I should have known.

"Can't you see princess? I'm here with my lady friends.... And I also believe we're waiting for one of your boy toys too."

"He's not my boy toy," I spoke, my voice wobbly.

"Don't cry Abi, PLEASE don't cry. You never cry," I pleaded silently.

"He's my boyfriend," A ripple of anger spread through my body. "And I love him. Something YOU wouldn't understand."

Ricky threw his head back and laughed, the noise echoing in the big room. It was then that I noticed two figures in the shadows.

"I have some very good friends I'd like you to meet," Ricky smiled and spread his arms, allowing the two girls to walk to each side of him.

Oh jesus.

Tessa Abriley and Montana Huft.

"Hello sluts," I said dully.

"Hey slicer," Montana smirked, eyeing my wrists. "Long time no see."

I rolled my eyes. "Can't you whores just keep your legs shut? Oops, sorry. I meant to say your mouths, but same difference."

Behind me Jack Gilinsky coughed as if he was trying to hide a laugh and Tessa shot him a dirty look.

"How's your mom?" Montana sneered, and got up in my face.

Too far.

I kicked her in the stomach which left her sprawled on her ass.

"Don't you dare talk about my mother!" I screamed.

Montana winced as she got up, but her pathetic, makeup-caked face was still intact.

"Oooo! Did I hit a nerve Larson? Or did I just-"

"Enough!" A voice called from the shadows.

Why did it sound so familiar?

"We have guests."
---------

Oooh! Who do you think it is? Comment and vote and don't forget to share! Thanks for almost 1k reads and ily guys so much. I'll try to update soon!

-Sophia💕