Your never too young to love.

#~NOTE~#

Hello, I'm Brooke and I this is really what has been happening to me in the past few months. Most of you will read this and think, that I'm just a complete time waster that has an overloading imagination. But, I have had requests to post this because other friends have wrote the story with me included that I have private messages asking me to upload the full 'love' story. So here it is. Please, I am actually begging you to not put any nasty, un-heartly comments. If you don't like it, don't read it. I have been very emotional about this and I don't know why. Don't think this is just a high-school crush cause its more than that. Remember this; your never too young too love.

#~Start~#

Right, where do I start? I moved to secondry school, I made new friends, fell in love, got used, over and over again. If it wasn't for friends like Delilah, Rosie & Belle I wouldn't be here today. Not a chance. I wouldn't be writing this now. No way.

First, my best friend Rosie went out with a lad named Liam. I had liked him since Summer School, and everyday I liked him even more. When she first went with him, I wasn't really bothered that much. Because, it was the start of the year. None of us really knew each other at all.

After their little relationship was over, where Liam dumped Rosie because she was apparently 'ginger', I became friends with Rosie along with Danielle and Layla and we became an amazing group of friends. Along with Delilah, my beautiful, loyal best friend from primary. We had fun, we had a laugh together and the best thing about it was, we were all in the same class in the morning. Apart from Delilah, but that didn't stop her meeting us at breaktimes for a great laugh. There was Liam, Danny, Rosie, Danielle, Layla and me, all together.

I realised after a short time, it was just too good, to be true. And after Rosie and Liam's non-stop in and out of relationship predicament, I somehow got caught in the middle. And, instead of being with Liam as a girlfriend, I became his best friend. Which, in some ways was better, because we could tell each other things that we couldn't tell anybody else.

But there was a problem, the better friends we got, the more I loved him. And, and I started pushing people away. That's when I made a bad choice. One that I will regret for the rest of my life, but seemed right at the time.