Cause you mean more to me, than that.

But then I realised something else. See, I'm quite good at realising things. But, I'm not good at doing something about it. I always have an instinct, and I knew exactly what I was getting into when I met him. When I met her. When they were together. When, as a couple, they broke my heart.

And I think, it probably is my fault. I was in the way. And a relationship should be between two people not three. And I tried over and over again too keep away. I walked away so many times. But they kept pulling me back. They both kept pulling me back. And I will never understand why. Why did I deserve them? Then. Something clicked. They weren't the bad guys at all. I was. I was a complete and utter cow. And I cried once again about how much I had done. And, neither of them know this. But, the reason that I walked away. Was because I loved them to much to hurt them.

Various things happened. they broke up. Back together. Broke up, back together. And I was actually laughing on the outside. Thinking, well that's true love. They fall in and out of it like toys out of a pram. And as I thought this. I remembered. That when toys are thrown out of the pram, there's always a stranger that will pick it up and ask if it's there's. And that made my day. And, this is so big-headed that I can't believe I'm writing it. But, I thought to myself. I couldn't help it. It just happened. I thought, I know why they kept dragging me back. Because without me their relationship doesn't survive.

And, this is also going to sound so horrible. But, I was happy. Happy that it wasn't working out. And again, they broke up for a long time. They both came running back to me. And, again I was left with a choice. This time, I chose neither. I didn't want to be involved. I'm not going to lie. I wasn't happy about leaving them behind. But I was on a road, and they were in the way. And I could of given them a lift, or could of gone round them. And, I regret it. But, I was riding solo. And, I didn't want the company. So, I took the second option and went round them without looking at them and without looking back. I so badly wanted to hug them both. But I had said it this time. And I meant it.

I cried most of the time, and I held a fake smile in front of people just to entertain them. Quite frankly I really didn't want to be interegated. I cried myself to sleep most nights. The nights where I could sleep that is. I got unwell and suddenly hated myself more than anyone else. I didn't want to be here and I knew what I had to do. Well, I had a good idea. And, I went back on my word again.

Eventually, after gaining the courage. I ended up going to the next island and going all the way around it and started back. I raced back. I had to see them. I needed them. I needed him. But most of all, I needed her.