I deserve it.

I'm boring myself with this now. But I'm going to tell it all. The whole story and my feelings.

Would you dance, if I asked you to dance? Would you run, and never look back? Would you cry, if you saw me crying? Would you save my soul tonight? Would you tremble if I touched your lips? Would you laugh? Oh please tell me this. Now would you die for the one you loved? Hero- Enrique Iglesias.

Those lyrics. That song. Is what I have been listening to, and what has really reminded me of the real emotion, the real feelings as I have written the concluding parts of this story. It's just so true. The way that he was once my hero. My superman. And to be honest, he still is. I can't help it. Like I said, there's that wall. And really, that isn't moving anywhere.

I want her too know. Because I know that she is reading this, really as soon as I publish it. That I have never hated her. Hate isn't overrated. At all. To be honest, it is underrated more than anything else. But I never hated her. Not in the slightest. I couldn't. I loved her more than anything. And I still do.

She is what's keeping me alive. Cause, it's certainly not him. And although I've been stabbed in the back so many times, there is still room for more knives.

One day, I will get that life that I once had. And I'm going to get it on my own. Because I deserve it.