No such luck

Whilst walking through the woods it started to rain and father got sicker, he was hallucinating, seeing lights and other things that wasn't their he even saw Belle.
He thought he saw someone and started talking to himself "I left home wishing I could finally have some of my wealth back for I was too proud and I felt that my colleagues were laughing at my misfortune, and the behaviour of my eldest children, Beatrice and Boris."
He though back to his home "Thank goodness for Beauty, Belle. She still manages to shine like a pearl in a grit filled oyster." He realised that he was alone he carried on talking "I don't know how we would cope with out her; at least Belle may marry someone rich and bring respectability back to out family."
He laughed to himself he realised that he must have gone the wrong way "What shall I tell my family, we can't live like poor people any longer!" He shouted, he realised that he was alone and calmed down "It's embarrassing we are a noble family... Aren't we?" he though back to his family "What will my children say? I have been traveling for so long and still with a heavy heart after the news I have received. I am downcast and I feel so cold, there's been no fire over the last few days." He thought of a possibility "I think I might die before I am home"
Maurice scouted the woods what seemed like forever "What is this in front of me? Am I hallucinating, but I... I think I see a light? This place looks like it belongs to a king, but there's no servants around."
As Maurice walked further to the deserted place, the aroma became dark and eerie, as he walked into the mansion he looked around he shouted "Hello" and waited but no one came "Let me see if anyone will be kind enough to help my poor family."