19: All Within A Day

Dazai had walked into a convenient store to buy some snacks. That was when a girl walked to his side.

Dazai: Ohara neh.

Ohara: ale . You remember.

Dazai: the girl who can... Cancel? Abilities?

Ohara: you don't sound confident.

Dazai: your ability is really similar to our sachou's. Except our sachou's can control our ability. Yours can only control the effect. Neh?~

Ohara: oh oh. Get the barbecue one. It's nice.

Dazai: hontoni? ( Really)

Ohara takes it and puts it inside his basket " of course!! Buying it for amaiko?"

Dazai: um. She eats a lot. Snacks.

Ohara: if I wasn't lying to Rin, you would have died. I could have cancelled off your ability. Not afraid of death? Or you were surprised you didn't die?

Dazai: I knew you were lying to Rin. Must be hard neh.

Ohara : how did you know I wouldn't cancel off everyone else's abilities? I could have ignored Rin.

Dazai turned to look at her " I don't. I just thought izaya doesn't want me dead yet. " And he smiled slyly.

Ohara : Izaya doesn't totally control me. Must be annoying to know I have the same ability as you. Almost the same. Bye bye.

She walked pass the aisles heading towards the exit " bye bye kunikida."

Kunikida was behind the shelf of where they used to be at. He walked to the aisle where Dazai is. He didn't even turn to look at Dazai. He just stood distance away from Dazai and then pushed his spectacles up " you could have died?"

Dazai: kunikida-kun~ how come you're here?~

Kunikida: to fetch you of course. We still have jobs to do you know.

Dazai: okay~~

________________________________

Bishora stood at the entrance of his apartment " this is what I'm talking about. Dazai."

Dazai: aren't you free.

Bishora: I said before. You're not allowed to take her away from us.

Dazai: you must have gone in and take a look then.

Bishora: where's she?!!

Dazai: I have to make sure amai-chan is safe while she's asleep.

Bishora: you think I want to harm her?

Dazai: I think you'll make her do things that will harm her. She doesn't care, but I do. I can't have amai-chan die before me.

Bishora: tsk. Just because you have someone who has the ability of illusions wouldn't mean that I can't find out where you've moved her.

Dazai: you don't want to anger him.

Bishora walked passed him " hmph!!"

Dazai: what were you wanting to do?

Bishora: there's only one way when the agency will help a mafia involuntarily isn't it?

Dazai: I hope you never find her.

" You hope. " And she left.
________________________________

" Hi. Is this the armed detective agency?"

Kunikida: it is. What is it that you need?

" Well... I do have a request. " And the man takes it a coin out of his pocket. He then flips the coin towards kunikida. The coin flies pass kunkida and thrashes into the wall.

Kunikida: who are you?

" I'm from the Yarato Family. My name is Jun. So empty. Off work?"

Kunikida: how's that your business?!!

Jun: nothing.

" Only you're the hardworking one who stays till so late always neh. " Jun smiled " please die." And he pressess a button.

With that. The top floor building exploded.