25: Goodbye and Hello

The two men sat at the fountain...

Izaya: I'm leaving town.

Dazai: isn't that convenient?

Izaya: Ohara will stay to play.

Dazai: you egged Rin on didn't you? Make him slip... And now he's trying to make amaiko suffer.

Izaya: how could you say that? Humans make their own choices. I couldn't force them to walk to the cliff. I merely told them that jumping is probably a better choice. *Smiles* don't you think so? Sucidal-san.

Dazai: you've gotten what you wanted ?

Izaya: who knows? I'm not really interested in mafia wars.

Dazai: I thought so. You just wanted to see someone suffer, someone's choices, someone's reaction. It's all like a show to you.

Izaya stood up " don't compliment me. I'm sure you're the same. Bye. Dazai-kun. " And izaya leaves.

Dazai: tsk. And I thought I wouldn't see someone else so similar to me other than amai-chan. This world... Sure is big.
____________________________________

Akutugawa: amaiko-san. Gomenasai. I attacked you before.

Amaiko: it's ok. You were given orders by da-chan.

Akutugawa: thank you for pardoning me.

Amaiko: aku-chan... How's the mafia?

Akutagawa: as usual.

Amaiko: I see... The Yarato Family done anything yet?

Akutugawa: Hai. They've started to thrash some of our territories. But no worries, we'll protect the agency as you wanted.

Amaiko: I know. You hate atsu-chan. Ah... Atsushi. You don't have to protect atsu-chan if you don't want to. I'll think of something.

Akutugawa: no. It's my job.

Amaiko: arigato.
____________________________________

Mori: The monster who could kill an entire mafia with two swords and two guns. Even if they didn't know it was part of an ability, it's enough to be scary. Ah~ it's great to have my imoto back. And you too nah. Dazai-kun.

Dazai: only for amaiko. If she leaves, I will.

Mori: that would be in a very very long future.

Dazai: no. You're not sure either. After all, amaiko has always just done what she likes. You can't bear to do anything to her.

Mori : what could I do? She's scary. She kills.

Dazai: liar.

Mori: anyway~ welcome back.

Dazai: I heard, you sent amaiko to crush the Yarato Family.

Mori: let's end it quickly shall we? I don't like the losses I've already have. Plus... Amaiko is just too charming when she kills. Dazai-kun has seen it before right? I bet you agree.

Dazai: don't make her too injured. She'll have to sleep for a long time.

Mori: you worry too much. Honestly~ I don't like the idea of you and her being a couple. It's convenient and... Inconvenient. Mostly... Inconvenient.

Dazai smiled " because I can take her away from you. Neh?~ "

Mori: you make people want to kill you.

Dazai: arigato.