Chapter 9

Gray Fullbuster pt. 2

After talking to flame brain I decide to call Juvia.

"Hello?" Her voice is so beautiful.

"Hey, Juvia... It's Gray." The line goes silent for a few seconds before she finally answers.

"Gray-sama, as in J-Juvia's soulmate?"

"Yeah, that's me.I was wondering if you would like to go get breakfast or something..."

"Juvia would love that, when would Gray-sama come get Juvia?" I tell her I'll pick her up at 7:30 at her house.

"Where will we go Gray-sama?" Since I don't know where to go we both give some options to pick where we will go.

After a couple suggestions we finally decide on going to Fairy Tail cafe.

"Juvia is so glad she will finally be able to meet Gray-sama."

I wake up early to get ready, I rush down the stairs and grab my stuff. I run out the door and get in my car, I head towards Juvia's house to pick her up.

I knock on the door and Juvia opens the door, "Hello Gray-sama." I smile at her beauty, "Hey Juvia." We head to my car and I open the door for her.

During breakfast we talk about ourselves, we get to know each other and have a good time. After that we head to the park, there I see Lyon and Meredy walking around hand and hand, I guess he found his soulmate.

We walk though the park in a comfortable silence, Juvia suddenly walks off, I follow behind her as she leads me to a lake, there she sits by the edge and looks into the water. "You really like water, huh?" She nods and smiles, "Juvia really likes water, it makes me feel so at home."

She begins to talk about water and all the other things she loves, normally other guys people would be annoyed by this but seeing Juvia smile as she talks about her favorite topics makes me feel all warm inside.

We head back, I drop her off at her house. As we stand outside her door, the widest smile remains on her face, "Juvia enjoyed our date Gray-sama, i hope we can have another date soon." A slight blush adorns her cheeks, i smile and kiss her cheek, "I'll call you later Juvia." Her slight blush turns into a deep scarlet red, "Juvia will be waiting for your call." She smiles and hugs me, my heart beats faster and I feel my face becoming hot.
Having Juvia as my soulmate is probably the best thing that could ever happen, I'm glad she will be the girl I'll spend the rest of my life with.