Chapter 12

"It seems like the wildest thing.

Soulmates...

Who would've thought that there's someone you're meant to spend the rest of your life with....

It seems imposible, that someone is out there waiting to meet you, waiting to spend the rest of their lives with you... 

It's not. 

I know because here I am, 4 years later about to spend the rest of my days with you.

I love you," 

Cheers erupt all around, finally the last pair is getting married. 

Lucy and Natsu married 3 years after they met and now have a small girl named Rose. 

Gray and Juvia got married just last year after they found out she was pregnant with the twins. 

Gajeel and Levy waited until Emma turned 3 to get married, she was was the flower girl.

And now after they finally got a surrogate, Sting and Rogue are finally together.

Who knows maybe in a couple years their kids will end up together... 

It's wild how the universe is making sure people find Love, the best things can happen if you wait.

I would know, I waited for what seemed like centuries for Love to find me. 

"Mavis, let's go. Natsu is waiting for us so we can join them to the reception," Zeref says as he smiles at me. 

I really am lucky, I found someone amazing... no...

I was destined to be with someone amazing. 

"Zeref."

"Yes Mavis?" He looks down at me once again. 

"I love you," I smile. 

"I love you too," He leans down and kisses my forehead. He takes my hand in his and we walk to where Natsu and Lucy are standing, Lucy cradles Rose in her arms and smiles. 

"I'm so glad they're finally married," Lucy says as she stares at Rogue and Sting who are happily smiling as they stare at each other. 

"So are they."