Chapter 1

A/N: Hey, Chibi Astral here! So, I'm starting this thing where I write funny little horror or normal stories that just so happen to be cute. I call these my "chibi stories." Just imagine all of them chibi, it helps. In this, Astral is Chibi Astral. He's kind of a scaredy cat, and he gets upset easilyHe's also mentally unstable. Pewds will also be in these horror stories! These will also be relatively short stories. I hope you enjoy, and please tell me if I should never do something like this again :3

Astral followed Yuma as they roamed the woods. In the morning, it had seemed like a relaxing idea. They got lost along the way, though. Now that it was night, the woods seemed creepier. Good thing Yuma had a flashlight.

"Y-Yuma, are you sure this is the way?" a scared Astral asked. He had never been in the woods at night, and he had recently heard of the story of Slender man. It was quite frightening to him. "What i-if we c-come across him?"

Yuma laughed. "Astral, it's just a myth, I keep telling you. Slender man isn't real."

Astral gripped Yuma's shoulder. He shuddered, remembering the images of the faceless, white, tall man. "I-if you s-say so."

They continued trying to find their way out when they spotted a house. It seemed a bit random, but they were tired. All of this walking (and floating) tired them. It was midnight by the time they reached the house.

Yuma took off the pack he wore in case they got lost. In it was some food, blankets, batteries, and drinks. The food and drinks were obviously for Yuma. There were also extra flashlights in case they lost the first one.

"We'll settle here for the night," Yuma said. "In the morning, we'll get back on track." He laid out the blankets. He rolled one into a pillow, layed another for comfort, and had another set to keep them warm.

Astral nodded and settled down. Yuma layed next to him, and they fell asleep.

Astral had a hard time falling asleep. He kept waking up at night due to nightmares of Slender man. He had watched Yuma play the game, and it terrified Astral to know that one look at the monster would mean death.

*******

Astral woke up abruptly a little after midnight to see a horrific sight. A white face with no eyes, nose, or mouth. It was tall with a black tuxedo and long arms. The terrifying thing was that it had Yuma in its grasp. Terrified, Astral quickly scrambled to hide somewhere. He knew he couldn't do anything to help. After a while, the man left.

Astral got out of his corner. He was breathing rapidly, and his heart thudded against his ribs.

I thought he was just a myth! he thought, panicking a little. Why was he here!? He went back to the blankets to try to get through the night.

************

The next morning, Astral woke up a little confused. Why wasn't Yuma there? He normally didn't wake up early. Then, it all came back to him. He started panicking again. Before he could go completely insane with panic, he calmed down a little.

First, I need to see if I know this place, Astral told himself as he packed up the things. Luckily, the pack was still there.

Strapping the pack on, Astral floated outside. He cautiously looked around, but Slender man couldn't possibly be stalking in daylight. He floated out of the safety of the house and carried on.

"Where am I?" Astral muttered to himself. "I do not recognize this part of the woods. Then again, I have hardly gone out."

Astral continued to trek along a road that was in the middle of the forest, separating the trees. It made the journey more comfortable.

The next thing I must do is look for Yuma. Akari will kill me if I turn up without him.

So, on and on he looked. He didn't know where Yuma could have been taken. All he knew was that it was going to be dangerous.