CH 3

-still Yeori pov:)

Taehyung suddenly put his arms around me, hugging me. I tried to pull away from the kiss as i was too shocked and embarrassed, but Taehyung tighten his grip, and it was impossible to escape.

I sniffed his scent and it smelled like he had a puppy walk all over him. He pulled away slowly and said"I want you Yeori... "
i didn't really know how to react to what he just said but i just stared at him, his blue-ish brown eyes look down at me." Your eyes are pretty." I said that out of a sudden, and he smirked, lifted my chin and said "Not as beautiful as you."  I blushed and he smiled at me, and i blushed harder, my cheeks turning as red as a strawberry.

He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and said" U-umhm, let's get back to work." I nodded and took out my pencil case, note book and the school textbook. Taehyung said he needed to go to the washroom, so i started on the questions myself.

Taehyung - POV

I went to the washroom and locked the door, i was trying so hard to control myself, my body was as cold as ice and my claws were growing out. My eyes turning into a shade of light blue, I scratched the washroom wall and claw marks were clearly visible. The "wolf" in me was coming out.
Yeori was so beautiful and her body will drive any other human or werewolf crazy, and i was one of them. I love her and i want to make her happy, and erase those terrible moments that hurt her when she was younger. I wanted to make her mine, make her feel that she was the happiest woman on earth. But now isn't time, she needed to accept those feelings that were gave to her.
.
.
.
15 minutes later, i calmed down and got out of the bathroom. I saw Yeori asleep on the couch, and she was still holding her pen and lying on the notebook.
She looks beautiful when she sleeps, I thought. I went to touch her cheeks and it was so smooth. I bent down and sniffed her scent, the scent of roses. I looked back at her face and she was still sleeping peacefully, so i carried her to my room and plopped her down on my bed, placing a pillow under her head. My brothers could be coming home very soon i had to send her back home. I decided to stare at her for these few hours before i send her back home. "beep, beep" my phone vibrated and i went to see my message:

Jimin-hyung:Tae, we'll be out for the whole night, coming back tomorrow.

I smiled and thought, she can stay a little while longer...

She woke up after one hour and blushed after she saw me beside her." Where am i? "she asked, her hair in mess."On my bed, you slept for like a hour."i said and i couldn't hold in my laughter and laugh.
" What are you laughing at? "she asked. I pointed at her hair and she ran to the mirror beside my bed and looked at it. Her eyes widen and she covered her face, that was blushing." This is so embarrassing. "she mumbled to herself. I told her where was the washroom and she ran in immediately, still covering her blushing face.

Time skip~~
It was already 7pm and i felt hungry. Yeori was still here, plugged in her headphones and she was sitting on my bed doing homework. I went to her and asked"Are you hungry? "She nodded. I walked towards her and held her hand, we walked out of the house and headed to a nearby cafe. We sat down at the corner, looking at the menu. I looked at Yeori and she looked back at me. I was afraid, afraid that she would leave me if she know what i am, a monster.Should i tell her tonight? Or maybe next time... Its not lke we're dating right?

Author POV-(Or noones)

After Yeori and Taehyung finished their dinner, they decided to take a stroll. They stopped by a bicycle rental shop and Taehyung rented a bicycle, to cycle around. Yeori sat behind on the same bicycle.

Taehyung cycled along the highway, across the fields until they reached a quiet and peaceful place. The night sky view was marvellous. Then he and Yeori got down the bike and admired the scenery above her. Taehyung smiled and looked at her grabbing her hands and pulling her towards him. I have to tell her noe, i can't take it anymore, he thought. He stared at Yeori deeply as she stared at her."Is something wrong? "she asked. Taehyung exhaled deeply and and said" I have a confession to make, Yeori, but im scared you will leave me, im scared you will call me a monster im scared-" Yeori pecked the boy's lips to stop him from hesitation. "Either if it's good or bad, i'll still listen to you, I'll still understand." she answered calmly. Here goes nothing, taehyung mumbled to himself. " I'm a Werewolf." he said, his head looking down towards the ground. He heard Yeori's heartbeat louder and louder and sensed that she was scared. He looked up slightly and saw her eyes widen her hands trembling. "D-d-don't play with me Taehyung," she said. He pulled her into his embrace and calmed her down. He placed a kiss on her forehead and said"But it's true.(pouts cutely*)" There was no way any one could be afraid of this cute little Tae,but Yeori was still a little bit shock and frightened. He pulled away, turned his back facing her and began to turn into the beastly creature. Yeori gasped as she saw the beautiful, handsome looking man turn into a hairy creature. At that split second, that hairy looking creature turned into a majestic looking wolf, his fur long and shiny, walking towards her.

-Yeori POV

Taehyung looked different of course, he was a wolf now, and I stared at him with fascination and amazement. He came, walking towards me, his every step cause me to have shivers down my spine. I knelt down and touched the creature, my hands glided from his head to the end of his tail. He suddenly pounced on me as if i was his prey.

In a blink of and eye, the human Taehyung was on top of me. His hands glided across my face, putting a strand of hair on my ear. His head came down crashing to my lips, his lips were soft. I kissed him back, to tell him that i wasn't afraid, of him. For some reason, now that he told me he was a creature that could devour me whole anytime, i didn't feel scared, all that i felt was a warm, cozy feeling in my body.

-Taehyung POV

I pulled away from the kiss and saw Yeori looking down, she looks cute when she's shy though.
I blushed when she looked up. Tomorrow we would be going to my place, the real den of werewolves...