Chapter 1. Rejected

Today me and Nathan were planning on going to Rio's, the hottest club in L.A. I was starting to having second thoughts about that looking at the traffic in front of us.

"Nathan?" I said, "Hm?", "Can we stop by IHOP? I'm fucking starviiinnggg!!" I yelled laughing. "Ariana, it's literally 11 o'clock at night, why don't we just go to Wendys or something? Even McDonald's, we can always get something off the dollar menu" he responded, "You're so fucking cheap! Oh my god. Here, I'll pay for the food, Mr. Krabs" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Hey! I'm not THAT cheap, just saving up money. Drinks at the club cost a lot of fucking money, woman!" He said. "Whatever".

I turned up the music and my girl Rih was on. "I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN TAKE IT! I KNOW YOU WANNA SEE ME NAKED, NAKED, NAKED!" I screamed in the car. "Shut the fuck upppp!" Nathan whined, turning a corner, "You can't fucking sing!", "That's not what ya girl said" I responded, sticking out my tongue.

We pulled up at IHOP and this retarded bitch gon' park in the handicap spot. "Nathan!! You can't do that! It could be people in wheelchairs about to pull up and they're going to fall and break their necks because of you!!" I yelled. "So? Fuck handicap! They can always roll they non-walking asses up the parking lot, they ain't that lazy" he said.

"You're so disrespectful, I should beat your ass, I hope your car gets towed!". I got out the car and walked into IHOP, and when I walked in, heaven hit my face. "Jesus, why are you torturing me like this?" I whined, fake crying. "If you're paying, that means I can buy everything off the menu right?" He smirked. "Don't get smacked Nathan, that smirk on your face makes you look uglier than you already are." I laughed at my own comment. "I'm so funny!" I said and smiled.

"Table for 2 please" Nathan said. They just directed us to a booth table, considering there was barely nobody there. I mean, it's fucking IHOP it should be packed. Fuck waffle house that shit is nasty, go to IHOP!

We walked over to our table, and I slipped in the booth. "I want everything!" I said, licking my lips. I heard somebody walk in, so I looked over my shoulder. I saw a sexy brunette walk in, "including her", I bit my lip. "Ariana, your gay is showing, hun" Nathan laughed.

"Hey, what kind of drinks do you guys want?" A dirty blonde haired girl said. Damn she was hot, not as sexy as the brunette that walked in a while ago but pretty hot. I read her name tag and it said Taylor. "I would like a sprite and a drop of Taylor please" I smirked. She immediately blushed "O-Okay" she said. "Anything for you?", "I'll just take a water please" Nathan responded. "Okay, be right back" she said, speed walking into the kitchen.

"You're such a fuckgirl" Nathan chuckled, "No I'm not, I just have a great choice of words" I responded. He busted out laughing, "You're stupid" he said, holding his stomach. "Okaaay, it's not that funny" I chuckled.

"Here's your drinks" Taylor said, sitting our drinks down. "Thanks mama" I responded. "M-my pleasure" she gushed out. "Ready to order?" she took out her notebook and glanced at us. "I would like 2 pancakes with bacon and eggs" I replied. She looked at Nathan, "Just oatmeal" he said. "Okay, your food will be here in a minute"she said while walking away. "Little skinny ass" I mumbled. "I'm just trying to be healthy." He commented, rolling his eyes.

"Should I go and try to get her number?" I asked Nathan. "Sure, I hope your little ass gets rejected" he snickered. "I'm not little, ugly", "Shut up, you're 5'4" he rolled his eyes. "Whatever".

I got up and walked over to her table and slid in her booth. "I see you're lonely, so I came to offer you my company. I'm Ariana, can I get your number?" I asked. She smiled sweetly at me and I smiled back, waiting for her answer.

She slowly leaned foward while batting her thick eye lashes. I grinned in victory, I'm totally adding her on my menu tonight. "No" she whispered, my whole face dropped, "Now get the fuck away from my table" she said, shooing me away. I didn't say anything, just got up and left.

I have never been rejected before, my heart burns. I returned to my table getting welcomed with a laughing Nathan. "Oh my god! I can't breathe! Ahahahahahahhaha!" He said, laughing hysterically. "Yeah yeah" I said, sitting down.

A/N. The handicap thing is a joke don't get butthurt💀💀💀