Chapter 17. happy birthday!

Y/n POV
a/n: i meant to update this story a LONG time ago specifically on Ariana's birthday but i got lazy and said fuck it LMFAO but just think of it as June 26th bc y'all will deal! anyways back to the story. Also NOT proof read, so it's probably a lot a typos i'll come back later to fix it

June 26, 1993, the day my baby was born.

Today is her birthday, and I want to do something really special with her. To be totally honest I completely forgot about her birthday, at least I remembered the day though, right?

Thank god I thought about it a week ago though, I got us a trip to Ko Phi Phi Leh in Thailand.

Yes, I know you're thinking where the fuck did I get this money from? Well ever since i've got that job i've been saving up money to of course give back to my baby.

She's done so much for me since we've gotten together, helped me mentally, physically, and financially.

God, I love her.

I also remembered that she said she doesn't really care about celebrating her birthday, but who gives a fuck? It's her birthday and she deserves the world today, and every other day but definitely today. I'm going to try my best to make this the best day of her life.

I turned my head over to my beautiful girlfriend, sleeping peacefully on the right side of me.

The covers were slightly moving up and down as she took a long sweet breath every 6 seconds.

Yes I counted that, don't judge me.

I smiled softly at her sleeping state, before quietly uplifting myself off of the bed and immediately grabbing my phone to check the time.
9:15am, I read, before setting it back down on the night stand and heading to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

I'll let her sleep in today, only because it's her birthday.

I brushed my teeth before hopping into a nice warm shower, washing and conditioning my hair while detangling the dangerously tangled curls and refreshing my body.

"Maybe I should make her breakfast in bed before she wakes up...Good thinking Y/n!" I said to myself, snapping my fingers and turning the shower off.

30 minutes later

"Orange juice, or apple juice, orange juice or apple juice...apple juice."

I poured the cold apple juice into a tall glass before setting it on the tray of a completed breakfast.

Damn this shit look good.

I heard a knock on a wall before I turned away from the island to look where it was coming from.

"So, what you cooking up?" Ariana said, smirking at me.

I bit my lip before speaking up, "Oh, I was just making you breakfast and bed but you're obviously out of bed now...happy birthday!" I cheesed, hovering my jazz hands over the tray of food.

"Thank you, baby" she giggled, before happily walking towards me and embracing me into a kiss.

I happily returned the kiss before wrapping my hands around the back of her neck and my other hand exploring her warm scalp.

Pushing my tongue into her mouth, I explored her mouth, our dna mixing, then I enclosed my lips and began sucking on her tongue.