Chapter 11. Camila?

A/n: gets a little cray cray

Your POV

"I really appreciate you, baby." Ariana said, smiling at me.

I reached my hand across the table so she could grab it, "I appreciate you too, Ariana. Maybe you'll get some tonight," I joked, biting my lip at her.

"You better stop biting your lip before I fuck you right now."

I felt my clit twitch at her choice of words, "Babe! We're in public." I whispered.

I snatched my hand from her and looked around, hoping nobody heard.

Our waiter soon came and gave us our bill.

"I'll pay, you go get in the car." Ariana said, taking the bill.

"Okay, gimme kiss." I said as I got up from the table and went over to her side, pecking her lips.

I walked outside into the dark environment, looking up at the sky, admiring the sparkling stars and shining moon.

As I walked to the car I started to hear a faint sound of foot steps behind me.

I'll ignore it, it's a parking lot right? Nobody is following me.

I started to worry as I heard the footsteps getting closer and closer, so I turned around to face the figure.

"Camila?"

Camila POV

"Camila?" Y/n said surprisingly, "it's nice to see you." She smiled.

"Hi!" I exclaimed excitedly, embracing her.

I took my hand from behind my back and quickly stabbed her with my syringe.

I injected the liquid inside her body, feeling her go limb.

I caught her before she fell, "you're mine now."

Ariana POV

"No thanks, I have a girlfriend," I politely rejected the beautiful blonde, giving her the check and getting up from my booth.

"Have a nice night."

I made my way outside of the restaurant, walking to my white Rolls Royce Dawn.

As I got to the car, I looked for Y/n in the passenger seat, "bae?"

I hoped for an answer but got nothing, I started to look around for my girlfriend but I saw no sign of her.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket before calling Y/n.

Her phone went to voicemail, leaving me even more worried.

To My Beloved💕: Baby where r u? Are u okay? Please text back I'm worried!!
Delivered

I sat on top of my car as I fiddled with my lip, waiting for a reply.

After about a minute, a message from her popped up.

From My Beloved💕: I'm fine. Also, we're over, you're a waste of my time. Why would I be with you when I have Camila? Bye you worthless piece of shit, never talk to me again.