Daniel

Meh bias hehe

3rd person POV

"(Y/N)~~go out with me,pleaseee?" Daniel whined cutely,swinging your interlocked hands.

"But I'm too tired..." You said lazily,burying your face into Daniel's shoulder.

"Pretty please~? I'll buy you cookies!" Daniel said.Your eyes sparkled at the word 'cookies',making Daniel chuckle at how cute you were.

"Will you really?" You asked,doubting him.

"Yes,yes I will.Pinky promise" He showed you his pinky,smiling widely.You smiled back at him and interlocked your pinkies together.

"Stamp!" You say cutely.That was yours and Daniel's way of saying 'promise!' to each other.By sealing your promises with a stamp.

Both of you giggled at each other and just stared at each other for a while.

"Lets go buy ice cream now,shall we?" Daniel said,standing up from the sofa and putting out his hand for you to take,just like in movies when the guy asks for a dance.

"We shall," You said,taking his hand and kissing his cheek out of love.

Both of you walked out of the house,smiling brightly,happy to be in each others presence.

~A/N:
Hehe just a short imagine! Im sorry this was quite meh...But how was it? If it has errors,I'm sorry I'm not that good in writing😅

But thank y'all so much for reading this and I hope you will continue to support this book~ Again,if you guys have any request please comment and I will try my BEST to do an imagine for you~!! If you do have any questions,also do comment and i'll try my best to answer you~

TYSM ILYY💓

~Cookie🍪