Daehwi

For @Lunaticseoks
Im sorry you had to wait so long >~<

3rd person POV

Groaning tiredly,you sat up on your bed,clutching your blanket tightly around your cold body.Smelling someone cooking,you walked out of the room,hoping it was something warm that you could eat.

"Mom,why aren't you at work? Aren't you suppose-"

"Since when was I your mother?" A guy's voice retorted,cutting off your sentence.Surprised,you looked at the owner of the voice.

"Daehwi?" You said,furrowing your eyebrows in confusion."What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at school! You-"

"I know,I know." Daehwi rolled his eyes,walking towards you and pinching your cheek.

"Im skipping school to take care of you.Duh." He said as he placed the bowl of soup that he made on the table.

"Sit." He ordered,pointing at the chair.

You sat down and started eating the soup quickly as Daehwi stared at you.You stopped eating,looking at Daehwi as he stared back at you.

"Why didn't you just go to school? I can take care of myself." You said sternly,pouting angrily.

"Thats what you always say but you end up getting hurt again,and anyways I'd feel lonely at school without you." He replied,pouting back sadly.

You nod your head in understanding and continued eating silently.

"(Y/N)...how do you confess to someone?" Daehwi asked all of a sudden,scratching the back his neck.You suddenly choked on your soup,making Daehwi flustered as he hurried to your side to help you.

"Yah! Eat slowly!" He said,patting your back gently as you cough

"W-whats with the sudden question? Are you gonna confess to someone? And what makes you think that I know!" You asked loudly,looking away to hide your teary eyes.The thought of him confessing to someone made your heart ache and you didn't want it to happen.

"I was planning on confessing to someone...but I didn't know how to...and i'm scared i'll get rejected.." He said sadly,looking at his shoes.

"No..you won't get rejected...nobody would reject you." You say sincerely,comforting him.

"Really? Do you think so? Promise?" Daehwi said,putting his pinky out.

"Of course! The person who you'll confess to will be super lucky!" You added,interlocking pinkies with him.

"So I guess you are a really lucky person then" Daehwi smiled cutely and winked at you while you sat there,expressionless.

"You said no one will reject me,so you have to keep that promise." He remarked smugly,pinching your cheek."From today onwards, you'll be my girlfriend!" He screamed,dancing around the kitchen in joy.

You smiled at the sight of him and nodded,"Okay I'll be your girlfriend." You said,joining him dancing.

After a while,Daehwi stopped,looking at you worriedly."Yah, you're still sick. Are you feeling all right?" He asked, touching your forehead.

You laughed,"I'm feeling better because of you,don't worry."

"Oh,then,i'm relieved."

"I don't want my babygirl to be sick."

~A/N:

I'm sorry you had to wait so long! Life has just been hard for me so I couldn't write much :') This was also very crappy,so I apologize again.

I'm back! (again,and for real) So get ready for the spam of updates!! Also,thank you sooo much for 50K! I'm very late but I'm still very thankful to all of you who reads this crappy book❤️