Daniel

For @ItsMyAcc :) Thank you for requesting 💓

3rd person POV

"Ugh..." You sat up,yawning sleepily.You rubbed your eyes tiredly,barely half awake.

You looked at the time while stretching your arms.

9.45 am...

"Wait a minute!" You shouted,rubbing your eyes again,making sure you weren't dreaming.

"Oh no,Im late!!" You said,dashing out of your shared room and quickly getting ready.

Your friends from university planned to meet up today at 10 sharp,leaving only 15 minutes for you to get ready now which meant you had no time to eat breakfast at all.

Once you were finally ready,you were heading out when you felt a pair of arms snaking around your waist.

"Good morning beautiful,"Daniel whispered in your ear,kissing your cheek.

You smiled at the sound of his voice, "Good morning,"You answered simply,turning around to kiss him back.Both of you stayed like that for a while,staring into each others eyes and just simply enjoying each others presence.

"Daniel,I have to go" You said after a while,pouting a little at the thought of leaving his embrace.

"Well aren't you going to have breakfast first? Its not good to go out with an empty stomach" He said,concerned.

"But I don't have time to make food-"

"Its fine,I made you some pancakes since you woke up later today" He said,grinning cutely at you.He took your wrist and pulled you towards the kitchen.You could smell the delicious aroma of pancakes,making your mouth water in hunger.

You sat down at the dining table,waiting for Daniel to bring out the pancakes.At the sight of it,you smiled happily,making Daniel chuckle at you.

"Say ah~" He said,holding a fork with a piece of the pancake to your mouth.You opened your mouth willingly,savoring it.

When you were finished eating,it was already 10.05 by then,forgetting that you had plans with your friends.

You sprinted out of the house,running as quickly as possible.

"I love you!" You heard Daniel yell from your house.

"I love you too!" You replied back,smiling happily.

~A/N:
Okay..so this was actually truly very bad T.T im so sorry😭 But thank you for requesting💓 I'll make sure the other imagines will be better~!!

T im so sorry😭 But thank you for requesting💓 I'll make sure the other imagines will be better~!!

🍪🍪