~ First Chapter ~

Thunder stroke. Dark clouds covered the sky. Cold wind was dancing in the air. There was no one outside. Only one person's steps could be heard in the silent street. Girl with long, dark purple hair walked slowly. She was holding her bag in one hand. Long, black coat was dancing around her legs. She was wearing her usual school uniform: black skirt, black high socks, white button up shirt, black vest, black tie and black boots.

Her face was emotionless. Her eyes were looking straight. Lightning appeared in the sky, followed by the thunder. She shivered a little and put her free hand in the air. Raindrop fell on her palm. She suddenly rised her head. Girl looked around worried, then started walking faster towards her house. Her house was light blue with white windows and doors, and big yard behind the house. In the yard, there was old storeroom. She closed doors behind her, took off her shoes and put her coat away.

"I am back." She said with quiet sigh.

"Welcome back, how was your day at school?" Her aunt asked.

Girl entered the kitchen. She threw her bag on the floor and sat down.

"Like every other day." She mumbuled.

Aunt nodded. Her violet hair was tied up in high ponytail, grey eyes were looking at the girl. She wiped her hands and went towards the hallway.

"Hayami, you need to relax sometimes. You are always so serious." She said and put on her boots.

"Where are you going?" Hayami asked trying to avoid that conversation, again.

"At the store. I need to buy everything for lunch." She said and took her coat. "I will lock the doors."

"Hai, hai..." Hayami waved her hand. "Take care."

Aunt kissed her on the cheek and left the house. Hayami smiled a little and went again towards the kitchen. She took an apple. Hayami took school bag from the floor and went upstairs in her room. She closed her doors and changed from school uniform. Hayami was now wearing white button up shirt, black strap skirt and her high black socks. She was wearing her old school shoes, that were really, really comfy. She looked herself in the mirror. Her dark eyes were shinning. Hayami threw herself on the bed.

"What should I do..." She mumbuled quietly to herself.

Suddenly, thunder stroke. She jumped up and curled into a fetus position. She could hear raindrops falling on her window. She closed her eyes.

"Hayami Akamatsu..." Some voice said.

Her eyes opened quickly. Thunder stroke once again, now closer to her house.

"Hayami Akamatsu..." Again, weird voice said but this time louder.

She quickly stood up. There was no one in her room. Hayami looked out of her window, but no one was there either. Thunder stroke again, and the same voice repeated her name. This time, it was coming from the yard. Without thinking, Hayami ran outside. She looked around the yard, but again no one was there.

"Storeroom, Hayami..." Voice said.

For couple of moments she was just standing there. Then she returned at the kitchen, took knife, and went towards the storeroom. Just in case. Slowly she walked up to storeroom. Hayami opened the doors and turned on the lights. She frowned when no one was there.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" She mumbuled, then smiled to herself. "Maybe it is just my imagination..."

She sighed looking around the storeroom. When she looked at the knife in her hand, she shook her head and smiled. She put him on one shelf. When she wanted to leave the storeroom, white glow appeared.

She turned around and saw bracelet. Straps were black, while the stone in the middle was white. Stone was shining white. She frowned and took bracelet in her hands. Bracelet really looked nice when she put it on her hand.

"Pretty..."

"Hayami, come here..." Voice repeated.

"Okay, this is not my imagination. Who is here?" She said shakily.

Doors shut close and left her in the dark. She tried to find knife on the shelves.

"Ugh... Come on!" She yelled.

Bracelet started shining again, this time even more. When she went towards the doors, she felt dizzy. Her whole world started  spinning around. Last thing she saw was shinning bracelet.

~~~~
Hayami opened her eyes slowly. She looked around herself and widened her eyes. She was inside big room with many instruments. There was cello, volin, guitars, piano... And many more. Her head hurt and she felt sick. Hayami stood up and looked around.

"Where am I?" She asked herself. "I was at the storeroom right now..."

She was all alone in music room. Her clothes were dry. She frowned. They were wet because of the rain when she was in the storeroom.

"So... I am insane."

She cleaned her clothes and went outside of the room.

"I need to find someone..." She mumbuled to herself.

Hayami found herself in big, white hallway. Windows weren't windows. They were just holes in the wall. There wasn't glass. Like windows in history. She looked outside and her eyes widened again.

"This... This is not Japan." She mumbuled. "Where am I excatly?"

Hayami started running through the hallway. She was looking around and didn't even noticed where she was going. Suddenly she crashed into someone and fell with that someone on the floor.

"Ouch..." Other purple haired girl mumbuled.

"I'm sorry, I was..." Hayami mumbuled and stood up.

"It is okay." Girl smiled and stood up too.

"What is this place? Where am I? What is going on?" Hayami asked with her emotionless face.

Other girl sighed.

"Nice to meet you too, I am Kusanagi Yui." She said.

Hayami blinked couple of times.

"Oh, sorry. I am Akamatsu Hayami. Nice to meet you."

"I am sorry, I can't answer your questions."

"Why not?" Hayami rised her eyebrow.

Yui smiled to her.

"Because if I do that, you will tell me that I am crazy." She turned around and looked at her. "But I know someone who can answer your questions and prove that to you."

Hayami sighed. She shrugged and started walking with Yui.

"I don't care who answer my questions. I just want to know what is going on."

Yui and Hayami were walking quietly. They stopped in front of big, gold doors. Yui opened doors and smiled to her.

"You first."

"Thanks..." Hayami said and stepped inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter, DONE!
Enjoy ^^