New school Part2

Y/N POV
She was cool. I walked over to the pink haired girl and said "hey Vasi told me to come and talk to you, I'm Y/N Valkrum."
"Oh! Kawaii~Chan didn't see you there! I'm Kawaii~Chan! Vasi~Senpai told you to talk to Kawaii~Chan, Vasi~Senpai must want Y/N~ Chan to know Vasi~Senpai's friends!"
"Yeah she said something about meting her friends."
Just then Aphmau and a light blue girl walked in.
"I can't believe we don't Have Teony, or Vasi in our home room!"
"Heh yeah but we have them in like half of our classes, now there's Kawaii~Chan!"
As they came to us Kawaii~Chan smiled and said "Aphmau~Senpai, Katelyn~Chan this is Y/N~Chan, Y/N~chan is Travis~Kuns Sister!"
Aphmau and Katelyn look at me.
"Look I'm sorry I don't know you but I need to at this,  you seem cool but if you're a perv like Travis you need to go," Katelyn said.
"KATELYN! That's rude!" Aphmau Replied.
I stared at Katelyn then started to burst out laughing.
"Travis sure has made a impression on the girls here, and no I'm not like Travis," I said still laughing.
"OMI I'm sorry then, I just don't want another Travis," she shuddered.
"It's ok! I swear!"
We started looking at each other's schedules and talking about people and things we like. Aphmau started blushing crazy about some boy named Aaron. Kawaii~Chan said she ships them and I looked at her confused.
"Huh? What's a ship?"
"Noooo Y/N don't start her up!" Katelyn groans.
"Y/N~Chan a ship is when someone wants two people, like Aphmau~Senpai, and Aaron~Kun, to be together as a couple one day! Then there is a ship name! Were you combine the two peoples names! Like Aarmau!"
"Heheh Aarmau is my new ship. (Sorry if your a larmau is your ship can you just not care? Thanks:))
"NOOOO NOT YOU TOOO" Aphmau and Katelyn Cried.
Just then the bell rung and the teacher started talking.
(Time Skip to Club thingy because I'm a lazy child)
"Now go pick the clubs you want to do" the Teacher said.
Some students had signed up the year before and stayed with the clubs but, because I was new I got to pick some clubs.
I walked around and I said Katelyn at the volleyball club.
"Hey Y/N you should do Volleyball! Vasi is doing it again, that girl does like 7 clubs, singing club, Magic club, Werewolf club, volleyball, even plays at the o'khasis prep Soccer. Kawaii~chan does baking and magic club too, and my friend Nicole does Volleyball, Creative club and more! Anything sound fun to you?"
"I'll do Volleyball, and possibly singing, or Creative Club!"
"Cool! There are two volleyball teams, the one I'm on, where you are actually competing with other high school teams, the other one is where you learn, if you want to be on the first one you need to try out."
"Oh, ok I'll be on the learning one!"
"Cool! I'll be coaching you guys sometimes! Sign here!"
"Ok" I sign and then ask Katelyn where the singing club is, she point to Vasi walking over to the club. I thank her and start walking over there when I trip and then I heard running footsteps.
Garroth's POV
I saw the Girl Vasi and Aphmau were talking to earlier,  fall and I ran to catch her, I made it in time. Whew. She looked at me with her gorgeous dark green eyes, after what seemed forever I heard what I think to be Travis Yelling. She thanks me and runs over to the singing club, Travis comes up and says "WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER!!"
"SISTER!?!?!!"
"Yes that's my sister, she went to a different school last year, so what were you two doing?!"
"Oh Travis, I caught her when she fell over calm down ok!?"
"Fine but no funny business! Now the band is meting up, you know we need to join the singing club."
"I know come on."
As we walk I can't help thinking about her, her pretty eyes, I bet she's nice and sweet to..
Vasi's POV
I was at the singing club stage, I wanted to sing before the band came. I saw Y/N and waved her over.
"Hii Y/N are you going to join the Singing club?"
"Yep! Katelyn told me you were going to do it and I like singing sooo. Yeah!"
"Cool your brother, my brother, Aaron, Dante and my boyfriend (yep my bae) are in a band so we are trying out together to get into the band part, but I'm also here for the solo part."
"Wait my brother is in a band!?"
"He never told you!?? Another thing I need to hit him for. So what are you trying out for?"
"Oh I think two people I told Aphmau that I wanted to do this and she said she do it with me."
"Cool! There's Aphmau and the Band."
I looked at the band, there was Dante I knew him, Garroth I sorta knew him? I guess? There was Travis who I definitely knew, I watched as Vasi kicked him and Yelled at him for not telling me you where in a band and stuff. Then I saw a Black haired boy talking to Aphmau (he snuck out for band ok idk what's with Aaron alright!) And then I saw a brown haired boy with greenish blue eyes. I walk up to Them and Talked to Travis for a little bit, then Vasi introduced me to everyone.
"Guys this is Y/N Valkrum!"
Everyone looked shocked but Dante, Travis, Aphmau and Garroth.
"Y/N," Vasi smiled, "this is Aaron," she pointed to the black haired guy he said shyly "hi." Vasi then kissed the Brown hair boy (sorry guys Laurance is mine😂♥️♥️) "and this is my boyfriend Laurance." Laurance smiled and looked at you "hi!" I said hi to them all and went to try out I was after the band, Vasi had already tried out and was helping me and Aphmau till she had to go for the band.
"Keep going guys! You will do great if you want to watch us you can!" She ran off.
We both wanted to watch them, I
Watched it pure amazement, she and Laurance were the singers, Garroth and Aaron were Guitar, Dante drums, and Travis keyboard. They started singing

As soon as they were over me an Aphmau clapped we heard tons of people clapping, there was so many people!! They ended up getting one of three spots. There were five spots for two singers, but three were taken. We walked up and Started (Song Above, Aphmau is the  boy, You're the girl) You guys finished to see Garroth, Vasi,Travis,Dante, Aaron, a redhead, someone with glasses, and some other people clapping. The judges look at each each other and said "you don't (Hahahaha jk😂) You have the spot!" Me and Aphmau looked at each other and hugged each other. I knew that this school is a lot better then my old school. With that the day was over and we all exchanged numbers and Travis and I walked home. I did yell at him for not telling me he was in a band:)

Yay! Second Chapter! I hope you all enjoy this chapter was 1238 words! I'll update on a little bit! Thank you all!
~Vasi