Chapter One: Jealousy

My Girl

Chapter one:

“Chandler…” with a sweet-mild voice, my mum called out at the backside of the door. “Have you taken your medicine yet?” she asked.

“Uhm…not yet” I answered back as I stood up from my pink-flowered bed with a sweet scent that surrounds the whole room.

Reaching for something to lean on as I walk to the door, I used the wall instead. And then walk slowly like I’m making my mum wait there for a couple of minutes more.

And then when I opened it, I saw my mum standing there like a post or something. Holding a grey tray with some tablets and a glass of water in it…she gave it to me.

Yuck! The smell of that I thought.

As soon as I opened the door, the smell lingered around the corner of my nostrils. The before sweet scent of my room became a disgusting bitter-sweet scent of the medicine.

It smells fuck! I don’t like the smell of tablets neither the taste of it. So whenever I have to take medicine, I’m always, always trying hard.

But no choice for me, it will certainly cure the illness I’ve been feeling.

I closed my eyes as I opened my mouth and gulped it together with the water in the glass. Although it was mostly melted in my mouth, it still tastes bitter.

Everyday drinking the same flock of medicine and enduring every bit of it makes me feel uncomfortably awful.

I’m Chandler Lennon Harrison, a not so typical girl with a great beat of funkiness inside. I am the boyish type when alone and the girlish type when needed. I hate people excluding harry and the band and of course my best of bestfriends, Haru, her name was Japanese because she was once there in Japan for quite the seven years. Her name means “spring (as in season)” in Japanese Kanji.

***

We came to school one hour before the classes start. Harry, Louis, me and Liam took the car with the white printouts of these super extreme rock signs…its crazy!

“That ride was crazy, Louis. Do you have any death wish for yourself or us?” we ride in total doom with this fast speed that I almost felt like I’m flying. Other than that I also felt like puking, if it isn’t for Harry’s face, I would have dirtied the car.

We came to school one hour before classes start so we have a lot of time. I and Harry are classmates and also seatmates –what a coincidence. We talks a lot share a lot of things together but the bugs won’t come off him.

Before we enter the room, I went to the cafeteria first to grab some snacks. It should be open. Mrs. Klein should be there, too.

“Cupcake, wait” Harry yelled behind me as he grabbed my hand. “I’m coming with you.” He added with a smile. It was totally sweet to have him come along with me. I just want to gobble him up when he’s so close like this.

When we finally came to this stupid looking cafeteria that ‘what’s inside’ is its only good point, I saw this girl that always stick with my Harry all the time.

“Shit” I said.

Harry looked at me, puzzled “What?” he asked.

I put on this great smile on my face and pretended to not seen her.

" I changed my mind, we need to go back.” I pulled on his sleeves down to my side.

Persistency. Jealousy. That’s all me. I’m that type of girl.

Things that I considered mine is mine alone and no one is allowed to have them except me.

“B-but, I need to buy us some snacks” he said back and tried, literally, to pull his sleeves.

“It’s okay; we’ll go back here after 5 minutes. It’s one hour still before classes anyway so please” I once again, plotted a smile on my face.

“Sigh~ so why bothered to go back?” he stared at me “Okay, let’s go” Apparently, he always gives up after one protesting sentence like that. Well he always does that. I pretty much know.

We went to the hallway trough our room. Then after that we saw the lockers that are lined two-way. Harry’s locker number is #65 and mine is #72. Pretty much close isn’t it?

“Wait a little bit here” he went to his locker running. He has this pile of stickers on the den of his locker in different annoying colors. Blue, red, pink –what’s that for anyway? And so I think it’s from his suitors. I mean the girls that always seeking for his attention. They piss me off.

I saw him opened his locker and there he goes, the letters from the bastards. I wish they’ll all burn to hell. Those love letters…

And then that time when I was watching him looking this letters from his fans, I couldn’t help it but feel jealous and anxious. It felt like my world is tightening and my breath is…

My breath is…I can’t breathe.

Air. Air. I need air. My chest hurts too.

Agh

This isn’t about that anymore…an attack? In this time? What luck.

Then the last time I saw was harry looking at those stupid envelopes with hearts in it. What’s the worst is he seems happy. That pisses me off the most. My sight get blurry and before I know it, my world go black and I lost consciousness.

                                                                                   ***

 Sorry about the short chapter, i'm thinking of the next events so this is only it...Thanks!!!