Chapter four: You are such an M!!!

Chandler’s POV

The peak of the day came at me with a terrible sunshine that came through the windows. It was pain that I felt early in the morning.

“Is it because of the other day’s matters?” I scratch my head as trying to recollect the happenings that day.

“Ah! Yeah, I know now.” Then I try to get up from my bed. I walked to the living room then saw Louis in the couch sleeping. As I thought he was here all the time. He slept in the sofa? I walked to his direction and so I try to wake him up.

After 20 minutes:

I was panting nonstop while trying to seize my balance through my knees. Then I looked at him. Shit! It had been 20 minutes and I already did anything that could wake him up. I already tried pinching his cheeks, tried jumping on the sofa (for him to fall, literally), I also tried getting a casserole and a spoon to make loud sounds, lucky coz’ my mum is away right now. So only the maids have heard it.

“What am I gonna do with you? You’re not waking up"  I already used various types of waking up things and I also used every means that may annoy him but…look at him! He’s still sleeping in the midst of his dreams. It’s getting me irritated.

I furrowed my forehead and I started to walk away. And as my feet moves I felt like he’s waking up.

“Uhmm, Chandler? You’re awake already?” he said innocently and I got irritated even more. I walked to the sofa and grabbed the pillow lying there. I pushed it to his face with some force.

“Die, just die right now, please.” I’m so irritated, I did all means to wake him up and then when I decided to stop, you’ll just wake up like I did nothing?

“What did I do?” he pushed away the pillow confusedly.

“Hmph!” I said angrily. Then I turned around and head to the kitchen to grab breakfast.

“Wait! Chandler, what did I do.” He ran to me all the way through the kitchen with this I-don't-know-what-happened' look plastered on his face.

I grabbed the bread on the fridge and put it on the table. I also got the jam and the knife. I put some jam on my bread and then avert my eyes to the other direction, visibly saying that I don't care about you.

“Hey, would you please tell me.” he said pleading in front of me but I averted my eyes again.

“If you don't want to tell me then fine, you wouldn’t tell a friend who’s innocently asking what’s going on after you attempted to murder him with a pillow. I feel so disappointed.” He pouted. Then again his selfishness loitered around his face. It really pisses me off.

I grabbed his collar and pointed the knife to his neck. And then I looked in a pissed expression.

“Hah? You’re disappointed? Should I really murder you right here, right now? Innocent? Innocent my ass.” I blurted in his face.

“Haha, Chandler. Are you really sick? You have a lot of energy. And to think that it’s all black ha-ha.” With two hands up he said those.

“I was waking you up just a while ago.” I released his collar and grab bread into my hand. Internally admitting defeat.

“Eh? You were waking me? How come I don’t know?”

“How could you possibly know if you’re having a lot of fun in your dream? I’m doing all means to wake you but you’re still in a deep sleep. So who do you think will not be pissed?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

He said “black” there right? He means black energy. Black energy also considered as black aura which, you know angry people emit.