[1]

Mrs. Hijin- "Minseo! Stop day dreaming! This is a very important lesson! Would you like to fail?"
Minseo- "No, ma'am."
Mrs. Hijin-"Now pay attention, or you will fail the final exams of this semester!"
     Park Minseo, just in her second year of highschool, already knew everything that she needed to know for her third year exams. She really didn't need to worry, but she kept that to herself.
Anonymous *whispers*- "Yeah, pay attention, sweetie."
Minseo- "Do. Not. Call. Me. That. Namjoon."
     Kim Namjoon, to her, is the most annoying person in school. He toys with girls and then breaks their hearts. Minseo and Namjoon are in the same class and sit beside each other in every class.
Namjoon- "You know you like it."
Minseo- "No, I don---"
Mrs. Hijin- "Minseo and Namjoon, detention today for talking during class!"
     The bell soon rang, but because of the new detention both, Minseo and Namjoon had to stay in Mrs. Jimin since she was their last class of the day.
"Only two hours here, alone, with him. Great"  Minseo thought to herself.
She was supposed to go shopping with her best friend, Jia, at the mall today at four. It's already three so she won't be out of detention until five.
     She quickly went to the restroom to call her parents, who weren't happy about the detention, and Jia. She instantly understood because she was in the same class so they scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.
     Minsek went back to the detention, and decided that it would be best to sleep through these two hours. Her eyes started  to close and fastly went to sleep.
                      ---Namjoon POV---

  I can't believe I got detention for talking. I was just playing around with Minseo. She gets on my last nerve, but I still try to see if she has any interest. To be honest, I don't even know why I need a girl to like me. I don't want them to. I know I'm not good enough for them, but I still try. When we do "get together" I can't take it. I have to end it. It's like I need them and don't need them at the same time.
          {Author's Note (A/N): Namjoon,            you'll always be good enough😂}
     It's kinda pathetic at times. It hurts to see someone cry over you. Minseo, sleeping peacefully, has never showed even the tiniest bit of interest. I don't care anyway.
     She suddenly awoke, staring at me. I was startled and jumped out of my seat. I realized what had happened and sat back down. Minseo went back to sleep, to my relief, so after five minutes of her not waking back up, I looked at her. She was peaceful. So peaceful that she was almost kinda cute.
WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, KIM NAMJOON?! SHE IS NOT FOR YOU!