[2]

Ugh, I'll never change. OR. I could! I could change. I wouldn't need a girl. Okay, Okay, so how do I do this?
Then, it came to me.
IT'S SIMPLE! I can be a new Namjoon after the semester end exams. Just wait. It will happen, and I won't need anyone but myself and my family. No romance at all. For now I just won't talk to anyone for only a week.
Mrs. Hijin- "You two are good to go. No more talking during class. Exams are in two weeks!"
Minseo and I, in unison- "Yes, ma'am."
We walked out and parted ways. I headed home
---Minseo POV---
Finallllllly. I'm home. *SCREAMS* My parents scared me while saying- "You have a blind date!"
"W-what?!"
Mum- "Yep. It's at seven so get ready."
"No, please, n---"
Mum- "Go get ready now."
"Fine."
I went upstairs to my room, slammed the door, and walked to my closet. I own a lot of comfy stuff. Sweatpants, tees, pull-overs. There is only about five dresses in my closet. I picked out my fanciest one. I knew to dress nice because my parents have done this before. Three times, actually. Every time it was some nice boy that went to my school, the same grade or maybe a grade higher.
After I took a shower, changed, put on makeup, and did my hair, I made my way down the stairs. I asked my dad where this was, but all he said is *mumbling*, "coming here."
Okay, if I don't argue, I won't get yelled at.
Mum- "Your father and I have met this handsome man before. He is in your grade, at your school. You probably know him. You will be proud of us for picking such a gentlemen."
When the clock hit seven, I was ready to go.
---Namjoon POV---
I was half way home (I had to walk today because I left my car at home) I saw my parents car, turning around the corner, with my mother frantically waving her hands out of the passenger window.
They stopped, told me to get in the car because of some date.
"DATE?! WHAT DATE?!"
Mom- "Your beautiful blind date. It's at seven so go inside and get ready. You have to be at this address, cleaned up, to pick her up. Ask her about herself. If you know her that's great."
She handed me a slip of paper with all of the details on it.
"I'm still confused. What date? I don't have a date, and I'm not going to have one today either."
Mom- "Kim Namjoon. Now. Get ready."
"Whatever."
I can't believe this. What kind of parents set you up on a date with someone you might not even know. I picked out some black, ripped jeans with a teal button up shirt, and some Vans.
Good enough, I thought.
It was 6:30 so I went into the living room, told my parents goodbye, and left.
I still can't believe this. A set up date. What a waste of the night.
I arrived a seven sharp. I knocked on her door. When I saw who opened it, I loudly sighed.