The True Clock Face Chapter 1- Madness

"I did see it! It had a face I tell you!! A real Human face!!" He said knowing that to his superiors this would have sounded like madness, "It did!! Please, you have to believe me or it will get us all!! It told me it was going to kill me and destroy the whole Universe!! I don't know why, but I'm telling you, if you had seen the Human face, you would have been scared witless like I was... the look in his eyes... The anger..." He wanted to cry. The memory came flooding back in detail that surprised him. 

"Look here son," a stern voice said from a distance, "you and I both know that these things called 'Humans' don't exist. They are nothing but an old horror story. One that I think you have taken a little too literally." The Alien's silhouette remained sharp and imposing, "Put him back." 

"No sir, please!! You have to listen to me!! The Humans are real and they're back!! Please sir, listen..." He said with his voice trailing away as he was flanked by two large beings and escorted back to the Bubble Capsule. 

"What shall we do with him now sir?" a cowardly voice asked The Leader of The Establishment. 

"I think you know what to do with him..." the Leader replied, chuckling quietly to himself with a wicked grin on his face....

TO BE CONTINUED...

This story is set on an Alien Planet by the way. Any suggestions for what it should be called??