Happily

After I hit snooze on my alarm 3 times.I finally dragged myself out of bed and into the kitchen. 'I'm so hungry' I thought to myself as I poured a glass of orange juice. I quickly made some vegemite toast and sat down at the dining table where Luke and our mother were sat. "Morning baby" Mum smiled "morning mum" I giggled. Luke smiled at me and raised his eyebrows, not saying anything. "Lucas, I saw that look" I taunted. "Shut up" he mumbled, "I'm just happy you're laughing and smiling now" He exclaimed wrapping me in a bear hug. I heard the camera click and Mum laughing as she looked back at the image she took. "That's going on Instagram. Definitely" Mum smirked looking at Luke. "I'm sure your fans will love it" Dad said coming up behind mum. "mmmhmmm, if he even has fans" I teased as Dad roared with laughter at Luke's expression. "Come here you little shit" He mumbled as I ran into the lounge room. Luke tackled me onto the couch and tickled me "Luke, stop it" I laughed kicking him lightly off me. I heard laughter coming from the doorway and I looked over to see Ashton holding his phone out, obviously recording this. "And this is what goes on in the Hemmings household at 9:30 in the morning" Michael said into the camera as Calum came over and hugged me. "Hood, hands off, she's innocent" Dad yelled from the kitchen making me jump.

"What are you losers doing here anyway" I asked Michael "we are coming to ask you something but Cass is coming over too" He smiled

"THE PRINCESS IS IN THE BUILDING" I laughed as Cassidy made her way into the living room where everyone was sitting. She blushed as Luke looked at her. "5 seconds of shit, why am I here" She joked. "We have something to ask Mr and Mrs Hemmings" Ashton started, I looked at Luke he was smirking. "Will you let Luce and Cassidy come to London with us" Calum finished smiling. "No absolutely not" Dad said harshly. "I'm not letting my baby girl leave me too" He mumbled looking at me. "It would be good for her" Mum said smacking dad lightly on the arm. "Okay, you can go. On one condition" Dad said. The boys nodded. "Take care of your sister Luke, make sure she has her medication and if she is sad, someone needs to be with her" Dad finished. The boys nodded and then cheered because they realised I was allowed to go. I smiled getting up and hugging everyone. I looked down and noticed I was still in my pyjamas oops.