introduction

┌ ┐
the wraith !⠀⠀
└ ┘

┌                              ┐       the wraith !⠀⠀└                              ┘

·  .˚  ˚ .  ·

He met her in the middle of ambush in a dark and suspicious alley, he had been injured after saving a family from a house burning down, and he wasn't expecting a group of dealers trying to take him down. The only thing he could see was her eyes, dark like the night but they had certain shine in them, Peter was sure it was the result of the adrenaline of the moment.

The Wraith –that's how everyone called her, worked for a dangerous gang in Manhattan as a spy. Her movements were fast but silent, calculated and well measured, she never took a step without viewing the consequences first. Her body was covered by a burgundy, long coat that covered the insane collection of knives in her belt, boots and hands. Everything about her was art, she made murder seem like damn art.

After that night, the new, mysterious villain that threatened the safety of New Yorkers was not only the thing everyone was talking about, even he found himself thinking about her day and night.

Peter couldn't be calm knowing that he didn't even see her coming. She approached him out of nowhere, without his sense's notice, she just pressed his back over her chest and pressed the blade over his neck. It felt like a ghost threatening him in the darkness.

The next day, Luna Monrova made her entrance to Midtown High in silence, and just like that, the thought of The Wraith had to share space inside his mind for Luna Monrova and her secretive mannerisms.

┌ ┐
cast !
└ ┘

SAMANTHA BOSCARINO as LUNA MONROVA

additional !

MICHAEL TREVINO as LEO MONROVA

TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET as HARRY OSBORN

ZENDAYA as MICHELLE JONES

JEON JEONGGUK as JAE-HYUN "JAY"

YARA SHAHIDI as SAYEH

JOHNNY DEPP as OTTO RAMOS

DEMIÁN BICHIR as ALEJANDRO MONROVA

( plus the rest of the cast from spider-man: homecoming and the mcu )

┌ ┐
warning !⠀⠀
└ ┘

This story it's very dark, it contains several scenes of violence, blood, swearing and a bit of domestic violence. Don't say I didn't warn you.

┌ ┐
disclaimer !⠀⠀
└ ┘

I do NOT own Peter Parker or Spider-Man, I simply own Luna Monrova and her plot. Also, The Wraith and Luna's character is inspired by Inej Ghafa from Six Of Crows by Leigh Bargudo.

I'd like to point out that this story won't be involved in either Civil War, Homecoming or Infinity War; and Peter will be studying his senior year of high school.