The Meeting

Kagome woke up and saw that the clock said that there was only 10 minutes to get ready. Seeing this she took out her emergency clothes she had set aside for just such an occasion, getting them on, she finished getting ready and rushed downstairs where she found a note,

Dear Kagome,

We've gone to the store for groceries, be good.

Love,

Mom

PS: I made you some ramen.

Taking her ramen, she rushed out the door as fast as she could.

Inuyasha woke up with only 5 minutes until the bell, so he decided to get his trusty fire rat kimono. Before he could go downstairs, however, his parents stopped him,

"You really shouldn't wear that, it needs to be washed."

"But mom, you don't need towash my fire rat kimono for another week, it doesn't get dirty easily."

"Fine, but wear something else tomorrow."

" O.K., fine."

"Inuyasha I have something to tell you when you get home, it concerns your future. Oh, and I made some ramen for later."

" Thanks dad, I'll see you later."

With that he ran downstairs, grabbed his ramen, and bolted out the door.

Lunch time

Inuyasha was sitting in his tree, eating his ramen. (He even growled at people for the 1st couple weeks to finalize his claim, except for his friends.) He was startled out of his lunch by Kagura who walked over to him.

"Inuyasha just so you know Naraku is coming to fight you, and that mean his whole gang."

"Thanks, and the gang is meeting at my house tonight, you think you can slip away for a couple hours?"

"I'll see."

"Okay bye, and thanks."

"No prob Inu."

"She's lucky I let her say that."

He stopped talking to himself when he saw Naraku, Kanna, Yura, Menomaru, Hiten, Manten, Mistress Centipede and a tied up Shiori.

"Now you shall die, Inuyasha," Naraku said.

"Yes, and I'll have your precious hair."(Guess who said that)

"No way in hell you fuckers."

With that he jumped off his tree, cut Shiori free and got ready to kill the gang.

" Are you mad about me killing Goshinki and the others?"

"I don't give a shit about Goshinki Inu, they were weak."

" No one except my friends can call me that, bitch. Now you die.

Kagome was walking around while eating her lunch of ramen.

"I need to find a new servant for my room since Kaguya tried to poison me, she's probably

dead by now."

She was walking by the demon's school when she noticed a disturbance in the courtyard, a handsome de- wait did she just think that about someone she didn't know, scratch that. Well, a handsome demon, no a hanyou seeing his dog-ears that she just wanted to rub. Okay, blame the hormones and the fact she's never kissed anyone, she was a virgin and she's never been remotely interested in a guy like that. Anyway, he was about to fight a gang of demons while protecting another hanyou who he seemed to know. Before she knew what she was doing, she was rushing over to help fight.