Inuyasha's Family

Inuyasha and Kagome had just left the school when Inuyasha realized something.

"You know, I'll have to tell my parents about this."

"Do you want to tell your parents you're now my slave by yourself or do you me want there so I can crush your parents hope that it's a joke?

"You should come with me so you can suffer their wrath when they find out it isn't a joke." He said laughingly, and at this she smiled.

"Okay then, where do you live?"

"Um, down two blocks and right one, and then down the street, and then…"

"I'm sure I can find it from there."

After getting lost for about an hour, they finally reached Inuyasha's house. It was a very beautiful house, with a nice antique finish. The windows and doors looked like they were taken from a feudal era-style mansion, and the rest of the house complimented them nicely. When Kagome had finished admiring the house that Inuyasha lived in, he motioned for her to come inside so she could meet his family.

When she went inside, she couldn't help but gasp at how beautiful the inside of Inuyasha's soon-to-be old home looked.

"Now, if you're finished gawking, you might want to introduce yourself to my family."

After Kagome stopped blushing with embarrassment, she saw a very beautiful raven-haired woman that could only be his mom, and standing next to her was a man that must be Inuyasha's father, seeing how they looked so much alike.

"Hey dad, where's Fluffy?"

"He's upstairs, but don't call him that to his face, you remember what happened last time."

What happened last time?" Kagome asked.

"He gave me a knuckle sandwich, an atomic wedgie, a punch in my gut, and he finished off with a swirly that screwed up my hair for weeks."

Damn, that sucks she thought, but before she could say anything, a little kitsune youkai, judging for his tail, jumped over her shoulder and landed on Inuyasha's head. He was a cute little boy with a little blue bow in his auburn hair.

"Inuyasha!" Exclaimed the tiny youkai. "Oh, Kagome, this is Shippo. Shippo, this is Kagome. Well, this pretty woman here is my mom, Izayoi, this man is my dad, Inutaisho, and you've already been introduced to Shippo."

"A pleasure."

"Hello."

"Is this your girlfriend, otou-san?"

"N-no." Inuyasha said rather shakily.

"Why'd he call you otou-san?" Kagome wondered

"Well, his parents and my parents were friends, so when his mom and dad were killed by Hiten and Maten, we took him in, but my family somehow tricked me into becoming his foster dad."

"Weren't those two part of Naraku's gang?" Kagome questioned.

"Yes, yes they were, but we killed them a little while ago, remember." Inuyasha said.

" Now that's over with let me introduce you to my brother. Sesshomaru!"

A second after Inuyasha had yelled this name, a disheveled-looking youkai came down the stairs. He looked like a taller Inuyasha with a fluffy boa-thing draped on his shoulder, markings on his face and elf-like ears instead of dog ears like Inuyasha had.

"Why'd you wake me?" Sesshomaru asked groggily

"Well, now that you're all here, I need to tell you something." Said Inuyasha

"Wait," interrupted Kagome." I'll tell them."

"Tell us what?" The family questioned.

"Well, Inuyasha was attacked by Naraku, and I saw them fighting. So I helped out and when Naraku ran away, the principle called him because Totosai had to expel your son, So since I was already looking for a new servant, I had Inuyasha made my servant."

Kagome was a bit worried when nobody said anything, then Izayoi suddenly started crying, Inutaisho looked sad and started comforting his wife and Sesshomaru started grinning like an idiot.

"Now the chocolates are all mine."

"What is your brother talking about?" Kagome asked.

"Well, he has a weird obsession with chocolate, even though they give him the runs."

"Need-to-know basis, Inuyasha."

Shippo then started crying, probably because he didn't want to lose another parent.

Kagome then got an idea, "Inuyasha, do you mind if we bring Shippo with us?"

Inuyasha didn't mind, so Kagome told Shippo that he would be coming to her home along with Inuyasha. He seemed happy with that prospect so he jumped on Inuyasha's shoulder and the three of them walked out of the home and over to her home after some teary farewells.