The New House

| 3rd Person POV    

   Aphmau, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan stand by the moving truck in front of their new house. 

"Wow, this place is amazing!" Kawaii~Chan Says. 

"Heh right! I knew you girls would like it." Aphmau replies. 

"Are you sure we can afford this place?" Katelyn adds in. 

"Yes, I'm sure." Aph confirms. 

"What do you even do for a living?" Katelyn retorts. 

"Uh, well." Aphmau starts. "Uh, it's a night and I really don't wanna talk about it because I don't want word to get around to Garroth and Laurence. Um if they found out, they would be so mad. 

"*Insert Kawaii~Chan squeal here* You can't trust us?"

"Kawaii~Chan! You're the one who was snapping pictures of me and Aaron on the side! Of course I can't trust you, but I'll live with you!"

"Aww, poo."

"Ha fine." Katelyn says in her monotone voice. "Keep it a secret, we live with you now so we'll find out eventually."

"B-b-but Katelyn~Sama Kawaii~Chan wants to know now!" 

"Patients Kawaii~Chan. Let's play Aphmau's game. If she's keeping it a secret then this is gonna be good." Katelyn says before walking into the new house. 

Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau talk before heading inside to unpack.

| Aphmau's POV |

   Woah, this house has a lot of space and a pool! Wow. The upstairs looks great too! "Ah, Katelyn. Already claiming this room for yourself I see?" I say as I see her set crates down in the biggest room. 

"No these boxes are yours. This is your room. Kawaii~Chan and I agreed that you should have the biggest room in the house. Since you did most of the work and are paying more rent."

"Fine, if that's the case. But if someone else starts paying more rent I want to consider relocating." Katelyn walks out and I look around the room and start to unpack. 

| 3rd Person POV |

Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau go outside with a fruit bowl to offer and greet one of the neighbours. They go next door and see that Brendan lives there. Eventually he sees Kawaii~Chan, stutters, and passes out. The sound of a truck is behind them. The two turn to see a moving truck. 

"Wow, someone's moving in across from us. The same day we are? What a coincidence. Come on, we should go say hi." Aphmau says. 

The two meet up with Katelyn to say hi to the new neighbors. They all stumble upon Garroth, Laurance, and Dante. The six talk for a little bit before Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn walk off. Aphmau is stuck to talk to the boys. She tries to get an answer out of them and why they moved. She doesn't succeed so she ends up going home and looks for Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn. 

CHOICES: Should Aphmau

Go to the basement to look?

Go outside to look?

Decide to talk to the boys again?  

Comment Your Choice To Vote

(Starting with a small choice)

Word Count: 491 Words

AriesFire