Part 2

The guests and the couple had a wonderful lunch with their family and in the evening they had a brilliant party. Aria and Rex had changed into evening wears. Aria was in a beautiful green chiffon dress and Rex was in his black tuxedo, white shirt and dark blue jeans.

Abel danced with Aria for a few minutes, before handing her to her husband, Rex. Rex took her hand after smiling at Abel and then walked her towards the dance floor.

"I don't feel like dancing with you..." snapped Aria at him and his eyes widened in shock. He's never used to get rejected by a lady. Rex was about to let go off her in fury, when Aria noticed Abel staring at them. She immediately pulled him close without thinking twice and leaned over his chest.

"I thought you didn't want to dance... with me." mocked Rex, as he put his hands around her.

"I don't..." she snapped. "But Abel's watching..." Rex turned to his side, with her leaning over his chest and noticed his parents and Abel watching them with a smile.

He sighed and pulled her close.

"You don't have to hold me this close you know..." she snapped as she pulled away slightly to stare at his eyes.

"Like I would ever want that!" he snapped back as they danced.

The evening came to a close and the family presented their gifts to the couple. Rex's parents gifted them a brand new BMW. Abel gave them a beautiful two storey house, which was, to Aria's fury, entitled to both of them. 'But she wasn't going to live there with him anyway...' she smirked. Then, Abel handed over the title of their Software and Programs Company. She couldn't help the smile lit up her face as she hugged her brother. But when she opened the document however, the smile faded from her face.

"Bro... this is titled to both of us..." she fumed, to a smirking Abel.

"Of course, it is... I want both of you to take over... Mr. Phillips is a potential partner of our Software Company and its just right to include Rex in the title too... "

"But Abel-..."

"Ria... it's either you do it with Rex or I'm handing over the charge to Alan Davis, the CMO of our concern..." he said still smiling, giving her a look that made her realize he's on to her plan. But Rex was sure he saw a tint of annoyance or sadness even, cross her beautiful features at the mention of the name Alan Davis. She sighed and looked at Rex who was grinning at her. Her expression immediately changed into a frown. 'Now, she'll have to consult with him in everything... She's going to get way from all these as soon as possible...' she narrowed her eyes at him.

Nick and Jennie walked towards them with an envelope and handed it to them.

"Now what's this...?" asked Aria, as she stared at the envelope.

"Open it... Go on..." said Jennie excitedly.

Aria was about to open it, when Abel stopped her. "Together." He said and she rolled her eyes. Rex held the envelope on its side, as Aria got out some papers from it. Again, Rex and Aria stared at each other's face in pure shock as they noticed the tickets to Venice and some vouchers including a two weeks' stay in a Honeymoon Suite in an expensive resort.

"So... how do you like that?" asked Nick with a grin and the couple gave him a murderous look.

"You guys are all set to leave right now... I've packed all your things and placed them in the car... so just chill and enjoy your honeymoon." said Jennie, and Aria stared at her.