Part 3

Rex was staring at her as if lost in thoughts. "What?" she asked moving back. But he just stood there, his eyes fixed on her. "Hey... Rex?" she called and Rex snapped out of his thoughts and looked at her. "What were you thinking?" she asked nervously and he moved closer to her. "Rex... stay there, or I'm- I'll..."

He moved really closer still and held her hand. Aria felt a panic rise in her as he pulled her towards him. But her expression suddenly changed to shock as he walked by and sat on the bed, leaving her standing there. She looked at him astonished, gaping at him.

"What the-?" She started.

"I want the bed... You can use the couch..."

"What?" she dropped her shoulders and looked at him utterly confused. "That... that look and action... for the... bed?" she asked him.

"Yeah... What did you think...?" he asked tilting his head, staring at her innocently. Of course he knew what she would've thought, and he smirked inside. He was rather busy with some thoughts himself as he saw the king size bed arranged for them...

"I thought-" Aria sighed. "Er... nothing... just leave it." She mumbled as she walked further into the room. 'Idiot! Almost gave me a heart attack with the intensity in his eyes... Hmm... I think I'm pretty safe with him... He's just an over grown arrogant kid... Anyway, he himself said that he's not interested in me... Now, why am I bothered by that?" she shook her head and looked at him. "About the bed... I cannot sleep on the couch... I want it..."

"Sorry babe... can't help you with that!" he smirked.

"Don't call me babe!" She snapped. "I want the bed..."

"No freaking way..." he said and Aria narrowed her eyes at him. They were arguing like kids!

"Let's toss a coin..." she said as she had enough of the arguments... she was already tired and just wanted to rest for a while. He nodded and took out a coin from his pocket and tossed it before raising an eyebrow at her.

"Heads..." she said and Rex opened his palm. The toss favored him and he grinned at her.

She let out an angry sigh. "Fine... we can take turns... you can use it now... and I'll use it at night..." she said and let out a cute yawn behind her hand.

Rex sat on the bed watching her, with a small smile over his lips, as she moved towards the couch and slumped on it. Then, slowly he lay back on the bed and closed his eyes.

After a few minutes or so it felt to Rex as he was in a deep sleep, he was woken up by his phone ringing. "Hello..." he said sleepily. It was Nick and he was asking them to meet up in the diner of the resort in a few minutes, so they could have their breakfast and start the exploration. Rex mumbled an ok and then disconnected the call. He sat up straight and stared at Aria's sleeping form. She was on the couch; sleeping on her stomach... Her head was facing him... framed by her long dark hair... One of her hands was near her face... Her lips were slightly parted and she was breathing softly.

Rex couldn't help the smile that lit up his face. He was totally against the idea of marriage. Commitments and responsibilities... weren't his kind of things... But now, he was here... with this beautiful young lady who was, by fate, a part of his life... his wife, even though she didn't want it! He sighed. She was really determined to take over her business that she was even ready to marry a total stranger... Well that was his case as well... He married her because he didn't want to go to his native... His life was settled with friends and work and he cannot think of shifting himself to the country side no matter what he was offered with.