The Mistake

He had watched her ever since what he found out later was the last day of school. She always listened to music and sung along with it. She liked listening to music that related to her feelings. For example, she listened to Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Greenday when she was lonely. One day she met up with another girl that was probably her friend and a boy that keep trying to grope them, but he always ended up getting slapped, the lecher. Then they talked for what seemed like hours and he was about to go to sleep when the new girl said,

" So Kagome, do you have a boyfriend yet."

All Kagome could say was,

" O-of course not, Sango, I don't like any males except Miroku, Sota, and my da-dad."

He knew something really bad had happened, but no one wanted to talk about the dad of the now crying Kagome.

Later

Kagome was walking home, so Inuyasha was about to go back to see Shippo. But then he saw a single man running towards Kagome, he didn't smell like he knew her, instead he smelled of rape. Then he saw, it was the rapist that eluded capture for 5 years. So without thinking he jumped into an alley, and when Kagome walked by he pulled her in. Now that his victim had disappeared, the man was confused, and when he walked by Inuyasha punched him hard on the nose and called the police. When they came along they were surprised to have a man they had looked for lying on the ground with " arrest me" written on his face. So they just shrugged, loaded him in the back and drove off. Until then he had completely forgot about Kagome. He was also aware that she had been staring at him since he called the police. Looking at her he saw she had the most beautiful eyes and the most perfectly rounded bo- no, he shouldn't think like that, she's 16, probably never had sex before and will probably be disgusted that he's a hanyou. When she saw his ears he told himself he should've gone to see Kaede this morning.

Kagome could see he had the most fantastic golden eyes and on top of his head, twitching like mad, were the most kawaii dog-ears ever made! When she reached to touch them, a shiver seemed to go through his spine.

"You need to go now!"

"Why should I?"

"Never mind just go!"

"Could I know your name at least?"

"NO! Just go now!"

He then started shaking and Kagome touched his arm and tried to ask him what was wrong, but was silenced.

*This section was ommited...here. You can read it at FanFiction.net.*

He woke when the sky was dark, and he felt happy, refreshed, and warm, but when he looked down he felt cold and mad at himself for losing control, but a part of himself-his demon half, felt happy. Going to get his clothes, he leaned down to listen to her heart. Satisfying himself that she was alive, he got dressed and jumped on a roof to make sure nothing bad happened to her again. As he waited for her to wake up, he could only think 4 things.

He was sorry he raped her.

He was glad she was alive.

He hoped he hadn't marked her.

He really, really, REALLY hoped she wasn't pregnant.